• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

K&W Demolition Transportation

Wawrecker

I think a single 3/8" rail is plenty with a hooklift since the hook assembly provides one hell of a back brace. We have put 40yd'ers on with 22 tons in the box from water soaked last can off the job fire clean ups with out a problem, Stopping was something else altogether though.

K&W

:D Lowering my center of GRAVITY :cool2!!!!!
guelph023.jpg

guelph025.jpg

K&W

It's at Ampliroll in MI this week getting the hook installed :D!!!!

My friend navigating the landfill in my old truck....it was a muddy mess :Banghead!!!!!

K&W

Thanks for all the compliments :D!!! The brackets are for mounting single WTI fiberglass fenders over each axle :cool:!!!!

K&W

Ampliroll 50,000lb long arm (22ft containers fit with 2ft overhang) Hook :woohoo !!!!!
kwtrailer029.jpg

kwtrailer030.jpg

56 degree dump angle :D!!!!!
kwtrailer028.jpg

Lake Region 2 axle air-ride pup trailer with a 16ft Drawbar :cool2 !!!!!
kwtrailer035.jpg

[-Agent-]

COPPA
Occupation
Student
wow I might use one of those as my desktop background.

Didn't know you were going to put a amiprioll arm on it. :p

John H

Occupation
Arborist, Equipment operator
Very Nice! When do we get to see it with the cans on it?

bins

That is HOT!! Give us regular updates on how you like it compared to your other setup. This is something I will be looking at for the years to come. I just need to be the first in my area so that I can get the demo companys right out the gate.

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Just curious why such a long draw bar on the pup trailer? I have seen a system with a single drawbar that slides in and out of the trailer with some kind of air valve this way you do not have to unhook to pull and drop boxes. I am looking into to add to my truck in the future. If I find the video I will post it.

bins

I guess the long draw bar is to help back in tight spots without jacknifing.