• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

K&W Demolition Transportation

LaLaMan

How succesful have you been in getting work in North Jersey and NYC? I thought most of that work was already wrapped up by the locals, if you will.

What do you like about the Kenny over there Pete?

K&W

I get work in NJ and NY all the time (for my tractor trailers), but I prefer to stay in PA and service a few of my good customers when I can!!! I will get all kinds of work out of NJ from a good friend of mine who runs a pretty big long haul waste hauling company in NJ. Since they primarily run 45-48ft walking floors and tippers, and tri-axles for the ash and dirt work....theres a lot of roll-off type work that they constantly turn down and refer to others, because they don't run any boxes!!!

K&W

Before I spent all my money on this new unit :Banghead....I described my vision of it to my friend Tim, who in turn did an excellent 3D rendition on his computer of what it would look like!!!! So far it's coming out just like I planned :D !!!!
6u59ceu.jpg

6t3eob9.jpg

6jwabsx.jpg

7w92ft5.jpg

petersfamilytru

Wow!!!!

I am speechless... That is the ultimate look for a truck. A KW to start it off and nice clean lines!!!!! That would be the pride of any fleet!!!!

bins

I am really thinking about doing this type of work. Here is the truck that I want for it. Of course I would be looking to start this in about a year. Have to get the small bin business out of the red somewhat first.

Attachments

• Western Star.jpg
    Western Star.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,003

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Nevermind saw it on Joshs page lookin good at MATS! Lookin good tho...

John H

Occupation
Arborist, Equipment operator
Very Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!