1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

K&W Demolition Transportation

Discussion in 'Demolition' started by K&W, Nov 6, 2007.

1. LaLaMan

LaLaMan Well-Known Member

I found his add on truckpaper I would seriously consider buying the truck, but since it would be a start up business I do not know if I could make a profit with such an expensive truck. That is if the bank would even finance it and there was work lined up. It is a damn beautiful truck though

2. tonka

tonka Senior Member

Equipment Operator
    If you bought it you would get 10 cans and the truck. his accounts to and he would show you how to turn a proffit!

3. LaLaMan

LaLaMan Well-Known Member

I really want to get into carting. Commercial, industrial and construction accounts. 10-30 yard boxes, compactors. Pick them up local and run them to the transfer station in Newark.

4. AtlasRob

AtlasRob Senior Member

owner operator

I admit this was in Nov, but I dont think it was profitability that was a problem.

Those accounts and good will are something that is very hard to come by.

I dont know the geography well enough to know if this is local to you, but I cant see a better chance to "give it a go" and the banks would have some good history to weigh thier gamble in backing you. :my2c

5. tonka

tonka Senior Member

Equipment Operator
    The co i work for owns SWTR , and our new site DART, opens in may, so bring all your trash over!

6. Nac

Nac Senior Member

Construction
    What type do you except(13C)? what counties? where is the new transfer staition coing to be?

7. tonka

tonka Senior Member

Equipment Operator
  8. 06bowtie_guy

06bowtie_guy Well-Known Member

Just found this thread now, don't venture too often into the demo section, been missing out.

Very nice trucks!! Love the new setup too. I would love to see some vid of you taking off. Bet it just sounds rediculously awsome!! sure looks good

9. kubota123

kubota123 Active Member

Damn I just found this thread and read the whole thing tonight and now I read that he's selling it all? What career path did he move on to???????

10. tyler5652@yahoo

tyler5652@yahoo COPPA

cant really remember kubota, think he said god called him and hes becoming a priest or something....

11. Wolf

Wolf Senior Member

preacher, if I recall correctly.

12. Dualie

Dualie Senior Member

now known as Rev. Billy Gorman of the church of the 40 yard box.

Just kidding with bill a bit but yes hes now serving the lord through his ministry

13. Case 580e

Case 580e Well-Known Member

heavy equipment operator
    hey i think ive seen these pics before on supershowrigs.com

14. tonka

tonka Senior Member

Equipment Operator
    Yup the guy who owns SSR (Josh) used to drive for bill, well bill took him under his wing and helped him get his CDL.