• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

JDecker

Hi MY NAME IS JEFF DECKER I HAVE BEEN DOING EXCAVATING FOR 13 YEARS RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND HAVE WORK FOR MY SELF FOR 11 YEARS AND HAVE THREE PEOPLE WORKING WITH ME NOW NICE SITE.
HOBBYS ARE RACING AND WORKING

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums JDecker! :drinkup

Hi MY NAME IS JEFF DECKER I HAVE BEEN DOING EXCAVATING FOR 13 YEARS RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND HAVE WORK FOR MY SELF FOR 11 YEARS AND HAVE THREE PEOPLE WORKING WITH ME NOW NICE SITE.
HOBBYS ARE RACING AND WORKING

Please refrain from posting in all caps. It could be considered shouting by some and makes it difficult to read.

BrianFisher

Hi! My name is brian and I love yellow iron and everything to do with earthworks! I've been a soils tech for 7 years and love everyday at work. I found this website quite by chance and have been lurking for a while now and absolutely love it! Looking forward to meeting all y'all!

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums BrianFisher! :drinkup

Dieselfixer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Dieselfixer Saying Hello

Hi All
Just a short note to say Hi to everyone here. My name is Al and I live in North Carolina, transplanted from New Jersey. I have been a heavy equipment mechanic for the past 35 years. I am currently working for a family owned construction company here in NC. I can't really remember how I found this site but I do know it was from a web search I was doing I just don't remember what I was looking for at the time. I bookmarked this site and came back later to check it out and registered within a few minutes of looking around. So far I am enjoying reading the posts.

Dieselfixer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Hi Celtic. I am originally from Sayreville NJ, I live in Fairmont, NC now. I still have a lot of family in Jersey, My Dad and brother live in Sweedsboro and I have a son in Eatontown, sister in Avenel, brother in East Windsor. I know where Newton is as my Uncle lives in Stillwater.

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Bear

Hi gang still really new to the forum and enjoy every minute i can spend here looking at everything. I've been around equipment most of my life off and on and enjoy it. I've held every job description you can imagine (just because the job market here in south central Kentucky sucks!). Right now I am back in college getting a combined degree in Civil and mechanical engineering to take care of my favorite two things in the world Giant powerful engines and dirt! Mostly i ride my 4-wheeler when i get the chance and trying to get my late father-in-law's '86 d6 back in shape (nothing major just need to float some ideas). so i can do some odd jobs on weekends (for cash and they are floating the fuel!!) :drinkup :D

CheeseHead

Add another member

Hello brothers and sisters, my name is Ryan and I have been on DHS forum for a couple of years and decided to test the waters here. I hope this forum is a little more mature than DHS. I am an operating engineer for Local 139 and I just finished my apprenticeship. I mostly ran crane and oiled on cranes during my apprenticeship. I know a little bit bout running the dirt machines, but I can't hold grade to save my life. I love to post pics to get yourself a soda and popcorn and enjoy the ride. Another ?? feal free to ask :usa:popcorn

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums CheeseHead!!:drinkup

Thanks for joining us! I think you'll find we run a pretty tight ship here to keep it enjoyable for everyone. Have a look around and feel free to jump in wherever you like!

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums CheeseHead! :drinkup

CheeseHead

ChedderHead, CheeseHead, all the same. Good to see you on this forum LashLander, another DHS guys here?

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Hey another Cheesehead, and a sad Packer fan I am sure, as I am. But it was a fun ride the past 16 years. What part of the state you in? SW corner here. GIve me a shout, and welcome to HEF.

Trbo

Austrian

Hello to everyone!

Hello my name is Andy, I am from Austria.

I am working as a construction worker in Road and Sewer Construction. Sometimes I operate Equipment such as the small wheeled Loaders and Dumpers that are very familar with the austrian contractors.

The Austrian Contractors use a very different range of Equipment, we ve almost no backhoe loaders, but a lot of small Excavators, Dumpers and Loaders.

My main Interstes are Construction Equipment and Building Models in 1:87.

Please excuse my poor English, but i ve choosen to write in English, i think its better to write in English than using a translation programm.

Greets from the Austrian Alps!

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
web site

Hi all:
I tripped into this site actually doing a google search and found a thread about old Euclid Belly dumps and since I used to operate a euc many years ago I thought my stories might be for posting. I will say so far this is a very active site with heeps of good stuff to read. I'm originally from Texas and made it over here to the Mid-Atlantic via the US Navy.
:usa

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums euclid! :drinkup