• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipmentguy224

Anybody know how I can fix the oil temperature sender on my Case 580SE? I have tested the electrical circuit and gauges as per service manual and they work just fine. I did a online search for the part number
D 6544
but that didn't turn up anything. Or if somebody knew where I could buy it that'd be great also!
Thanks

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Anybody know how I can fix the oil temperature sender on my Case 580SE? I have tested the electrical circuit and gauges as per service manual and they work just fine. I did a online search for the part number
D 6544
but that didn't turn up anything. Or if somebody knew where I could buy it that'd be great also!
Thanks
Just guessing here but could you be missing one digit off that part number?

Looking around for Case temp sender I find one listed as used in engine coolant and transmission oil temp as a D65446.

A little more digging and find that "D65446" number listed for your tractor. See item #20 in this link:http://www.colemanequip.com/Case-58...LE-ELECTRICAL-CIRCUIT-0WbS/?&o=1#partdiagrams

Last edited:

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry