• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old Poclain Excavator

need a little help
my mc100 have a modern pump, is a pl pump for poclain, all the hydraulic lines are conect properly, but not the arm or the wheels have enougt force , the only problem i think know if is a diference betwen the original pump , "some one know thw brand of the original pump"
my english is better than my poclain
thanks guys

url]

the pl pump on my mc100

mc100 mechanic hand book

Contact me I have the full range of Poclain excavator manuals , they did not make a worksop manual for each model however they did do a mechanics hand book with all the info in it , but if you were not a Poclain engineer they could be hard work, if you have a problem with any part of your equipment , tell me what it is and I may be able to help you as I was Poclain engineer from 1985 untill 2000. I have a understanding of the full range including 60 - 1000 c 61/81 , 88 range . powersensor and the later Sumitomo type Cx range .

can you help me with the mc100 mechanic hand book or catalog parts , that will be great
[email protected]
i need to compare the original parts with the ones i have in my machine

dozerdave

Hi Guys,

I operated a Poclain like the one on rubber one time. The company was looking for tunnel muckers and a Poclain salesman talked the master mechanic into trying it. It had power to burn but other issues ruled it out as a tunnel mucker.

poclain holland

Occupation
demolition highreach operator
very nice GC120, do you have more pics out of the woods?

Try to find poclain parts by CNH www.casece.com
CNH still ownes poclain, you can allways try
otherwise I can look in europe for parts.

poclain holland

Occupation
demolition highreach operator
poclain 's

some pics. from poclain GC120 and LC80 late '60s
in the Netherlands.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5,919
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5,910
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6,372

poclian 60

restoring old poclain 60 pics

here are a few pics of my poclain 60 during a restore project thet im currenty doing
more to folow

heavylift

I worked for a company that had one demo'ed for them, mid 70's. Poclain brought an operator from NY to demo it... load trucks. I swear the dirt was still in the air. by the time he got back to the truck, with the next bucket.
Pretty amazing machine compared to the A model deere we had.
Never did get to run the Poclain...

Ron Light

100_2345.jpg

100_2346.jpg

1990 Case 125-B (Poclain) 53,000 pounds, I bought it in 1995.
It has been a good machine for me.

Ron

Last edited:

ICCOBRAS

hi, i bougth a Poclain 220ckb, the motor DEutz is broken, I need the manual of the excavator, can help me please?

Adolph August

Gc120

Further on my original post - I am looking for a hydraulic diagram for my exact model or a GC 120.

I have one for a 115 but it is different.

Can anyone tell me where to get the diagram I seek?

If you are still looking for a hydraulic diagram for the gc 120, I do have a parts book and will email you pages that I consider revalent > I have a 120 that I play with. The big problem with it is leaks. Adolph August email- [email protected]

kaveman

Just bought a 125B identical to Ron's yesterday and hoping I have good luck with it.

Attachments

• Case_Excavator_014.jpg
    Case_Excavator_014.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4,466

Casepoclain

Occupation
Farming/ Realtor
The first machine I learned how to run was a 977K... then the RC 200 on my grandfather's development company. I was 13. You had to be an octopus to run it. Ours was different from what I've seen, it had two foot controls for the stick and bucket. I'm now 31... the Poclain has been gone for 2 years now, it had to go once we built the new house to help pay for it. I really regret cutting it up. Saved all the motors and pumps, but then Rapid Hydraulics backed out, so they got scrapped, he does have the engine. It would dig rock like no other machine I've run since. It was so slow... could eat lunch between buckets, but wow it would pull anything apart. We had 2 RC 200's 3 GC 120's and a 100. We "modernized" with a Case 170B... it was junk, then Pap went out of business. I still have Dad's 888 with 6600 hours on it, needs the punps rebuilt, but works on the farm. It has been replaced with a Kobelco 160. The Polcain literally had 15,000 hours it in... 4th engine, atleast 3 set of pumps. I would love to buy one if one is available!!!