• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old Poclain Excavator

Yupe2be

digger dan

Hi Dan......I bought a Poclain lc80 that has a 6 cylinder Air cooled engine.....it runs well....but once the hydraulics gets warm every thing slows down or stops working well.....it you jerk the levers hard things respond...but has low power.......only the rotation works fairy normal.....I am thinking the pressure relief might be bad or set too low?.......any advice would be appreciated.....thanks John........
digger dan

Hi Dan......I bought a Poclain lc80 that has a 6 cylinder Air cooled engine.....it runs well....but once the hydraulics gets warm every thing slows down or stops working well.....it you jerk the levers hard things respond...but has low power.......only the rotation works fairy normal.....I am thinking the pressure relief might be bad or set too low?.......any advice would be appreciated.....thanks John........
Dan, are you still around on this old thread?