• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Loaders, Limbers and Roadbuilders.

skadill

1978 uho9

This barely classes even as a roadbuilder back then,but We'll sneak it in here.I ran this for fun a bit a couple years ago.its best years are certainly behind it.Was cool to swing on it though,would have been a tough go on the wobble levers as a 20 year carreer back then.

Attachments

• DSCN0430.jpg
    DSCN0430.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 2,949
  • DSCN0431.jpg
    DSCN0431.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 2,899

hiluxman

ive seen some stange roadroadbuilding Excavators like one on a low loader on the higthway in langly was a samsung all gaurded out and was a backspar i think it was orange and it looked like a hitachi going down the road at 100km hour and i pulled up beside it it was a samsung has anyone seen a samsun roadbuilder before

SPMiller

Occupation
Operator
Man the orange in this thread gets me excited

As soon as it stops raining for a week, I'm going to the QC

Last edited:

cutting edge

enjoy.

290-header.jpg

alco

Back in the day,Finning sold Tanguay log iron,JCB excavators,Thunderbird yarders,and I think even little Ram Rod mini loaders,Dont know if they carried Wagner,but any used gear that went through their hands would have gotten a Finning decal I'm sure

Yep, Finning was definitely the Wagner dealer for BC. In fact, they may still sell them.

hiluxman

dose anyone have pics of a thunderbrid roadbulder is it a hyundai's in disgise and has anyone seen a eroupeion roadbilder in B.C. like a liebherre o&k and have there ever been case roadbuliders or just link belt's

Last edited: