1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

Discussion in 'General Industry Questions' started by Vetech63, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Blocker in MS

Blocker in MS Senior Member

Got it! Plan A-set up world wide covert human powered transportation device network for the purpose of tax evasion, tariff avoidance, embargo debauchery, and gravity shipping.

Shall I start founding shell companies? The are quite a few pecans in this area, and peanuts to the East.

We could import walnut shells, cut them with pecan shells and sell that product to the sand blasters.

That sounds all most like a laundering scheme. I will have Mrs. BS pick up some laundering soap at the store today.

In case that foolproof idea does not work, I propose an alternate Plan-1. We could use investment groups to gain a monopoly of property in some northern border town and quickly gain the majority votes to donate property, tax and duty free of course, to the first ever “MS Foreign Legion” out-posting on foreign soil. Any of the civilian members here will naturally be granted diplomatic immunity from prosecution. Being that the MS Foreign Legion is an all volunteer, non profit entity only concerned in the preservation of itself and it’s volunteers and whatever their interests are, it is only natural that volunteers are encouraged to have highly profitable part time jobs to maintain any personal expenses while performing duties for FEERLESS LEADER....I mean the organization. Therefore we will be be praised for our unselfish boost to the border town which establish control....I mean incorporate in and build factories to build our product.

And this is how MS ended up buying Canada and, by institution of this, how I garnered enough respect to have a Wikipedia page.

Plan-I (Roman themed) divert all vessels returning from North American overseas grain shipments through a single large port under the guise of “certified non-migratory species inspection”. I propose a Romanian port. Romania is still part of Rome, right? Upon through inspection we can release these vessels back to their port of origin knowing that we will not contribute to an influx of south Asian leaping dragon boll weevils which are so devastating to the ‘foots eggs in the PNW, thereby leading to the Bigfoot population increase which will bring the ‘foots to settle in AR instead of just passing though, naturally bringing their pet spotted owls into the region.

Spud_Monkey, Ronsii and DMiller like this.
  2. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Retired
    Need to find a way to incorporate battery powered Biometric coding systems into the Safe Lug nuts this covering these bases with a extra security blanket to keep them warm.

Spud_Monkey likes this.
  3. crane operator

crane operator Senior Member

Its a good thing I post up in this thread, to keep it realistic.

There is absolutely no reason at all to do any testing whatsoever. Design it on computer, rush to production, end users will do the testing. Any big problems are user error. They just aren't using it right.

Pump up the IPO stock offering, everybody cashes in when we go public. Let the shareholders and the new board take the fall, while we sail around our islands in the caribean.

If we can't go public, somebody put the word out, about our ground breaking technology, and the googlefacesoftliftubertesla crowd will rush at us with checks in hand.

Don't you guys understand start ups and how technology works?

DMiller, Spud_Monkey, DIYDAVE and 5 others like this.
  4. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

Major development on the EM Bike.

The brilliant (and twisted) minds behind the EM Bike have hired none other than Mr. Durwood Fincher to be the official spokes person for all things EM Bike. This is a major development as they had to find someone who could fully appreciate all the complex intricacies of the revolutionary new EM Bike. After month's of negotiations the two sides finally came to an understanding. Mr. Fincher brings years of experience to the position. He is able to cut through the gobbledygook and provide simple explanations anyone could understand. Welcome aboard!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 7:39 PM
    DMiller likes this.
  5. Blocker in MS

I submit the following stringent engineering guidelines which all of us are held accountable....

(All actions are to be submitted to present employee holding least tenure within a radius of not more than 11,000 nautical miles of a country with official adoption of the metric system, while employee is duly being compensated under company guidelines of not more than 3.5 minutes working time per any 68 hour period. All measurement are to be be STRICTLY FEILD VERIFIED.)

DMiller, RZucker and wornout wrench like this.
  6. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

s/e Heavy equipment operator
    After reading Willie's last post in the electrician help thread we DEFINITELY need him in this thread!!!! as I am sure he could set us straight on quite a few subjects.... and not just milking facts ;)

DMiller and Tinkerer like this.
  7. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    Ok... Are we talking Milking facts, Or milking the facts? :D

DMiller and Ronsii like this.
  8. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

Any kind of milking would be welcome in this thread :) even almond or a few other things I recall earlier on in this thread :eek:

DMiller likes this.
  9. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    Wow, a full circle.

10. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

Threads are like that....

DMiller and RZucker like this.
  11. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    We'll be back on superheaters soon enough.

12. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

Funny you should bring superheeters up.... ;) I was thinking...I know hah hah.... anyways from my electronics work I remembered all the cool things ;) that happened when we started using superCOOLERS - so what's about we incorporate supercoolers into the new 'big picture plan'???

RZucker and DMiller like this.
  13. RZucker

RZucker Senior Member

Mechanic/welder
    Lets see, we have discussed Pre-coolers, intercoolers, and aftercoolers... So yeah supercoolers will fit right in. :confused:

14. Blocker in MS

We still need to get to recoolers, decoolers, intRAcoolers, and uncoolers.

RZucker, Ronsii and DMiller like this.
  15. DIYDAVE

DIYDAVE Senior Member

As long as we are discussing coolers, now... Here's a little ditty that I heard with respect to a certain taboo subject, about a certain lawyer, in the current news...;)

16. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Retired
    Forgot the wine coolers and I still prefer a beer cooler!

Need to add:

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!

17. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Hilarious !!! :D

18. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Retired
    There are Signs, stickers and shirts with that slogan!! My previous employer BANNED them from Site then had to lift the ban as is First Amendment protected.

Ronsii and RZucker like this.
  19. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

Um, I guess I could handle the uncoolers for us; I'm always being told how uncool I am...

Ronsii, DMiller and RZucker like this.
  20. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

With any luck the EM Bike will be ready for next years race. Should be a shoo in to win as it won't have to stop for fuel. You would think the rider would be cold but the EM Bike will incorporate an Automatic Rider Comfort Control System. The ARCCS uses advanced coercive persuasion to make the rider feel as warm and comfortable as he wants to be so therefore is.

https://www.pdramx.com/2020-race

DMiller, RZucker and wornout wrench like this.