• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

Blocker in MS

When you do a wheelie it will be just exactly like an air boat....but more buoyant of course....far more acceleration and creature comforts too. Now available soon with the SPORT package featuring imitation carbon fiber trim and the soon to be infamous “ludicrous speed” button.

Welder Dave

It will be bladeless with a Hepa filter borrowing from Dyson technology. It will also serve to dry you off in the event you ride in the rain or have an unfortunate accident due to the unbelievable acceleration in ludicrous mode.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Will you also incorporate the other 'cleaning' ideas proposed by some of the test pilots we had last year.... when they had their .... accidents...?

Blocker in MS

Never tell a lie until you swallow your cookie.

I am imparting some wisdom tonight which I just gained through experience.

Mrs. Blocker in BS is making cookies right at this very moment. I am in another room. She half-heartedly exclaims some sort of onomatopoeia and says “What happened??”. I grew slightly concerned and started to think about possibly making a move toward her direction to assist with whatever impending disaster is actively unfolding. She said she had put a dozen cookies in the oven and only 11 came out!

I was not fooled.

Never tell a lie until you have swallowed your cookie.

Welder Dave

I'd keep a very low profile and void contact at all costs. You know that theory about women's intuition most men think is just speculation... well it isn't. Crumbs or not they can tell! :(

Blocker in MS

Great news!! The cookie investigation has been cancelled. Since there were no witnesses to speak with, and no base line to compare the amount of dough missing with ever dwindling population of cookies left we decided to drop all inquiries into the matter.

Furthermore, we have established that twelve is most likely still twelve and not thirteen.

Blocker in MS

Well Dave, I am trying to instill in her the understanding that problem resolution can be greatly expedited through means of bribery. I mean it is just one little cookie. Cookies gets disappear all the time right? I think a few a have disappeared since this investigation was closed. That is PERFECTLY normal, right? It is a big cruel world out there.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Great news!! The cookie investigation has been cancelled. Since there were no witnesses to speak with, and no base line to compare the amount of dough missing with ever dwindling population of cookies left we decided to drop all inquiries into the matter.

Furthermore, we have established that twelve is most likely still twelve and not thirteen.

Well twelve is the same as thirteen for the larger values of twelve.

And as I always told my first wife, who worked in a factory as supervisor for incoming inspection, someone has to confirm the quality of the product before shipping! And no! my stealing cookies were not the reason she was the "first" and not current!

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator

:eek: Sounds like a cover up to me!!!!!! you better get some cameras installed that will contain a record of what happens next time... and there will be a next time too!!!!

wornout wrench

I see you guys are bound and determined to make this the longest thread in history LOL;)
Yup
I see the boys have it all under control.

I have been spending most of my time building the Ebike, haven't had much time to post anything.
We are at 47 pages.
I figure when we hit the elusive 60 pages I will unveil the Ebike in all its glory.