• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

wornout wrench

I've got a truck with a 355hp 3406e with 1.7m miles on it and I want more power. Can anyone on here send me the 800hp Marine Brake Saver file? Do I need special cables to connect to the ECM or can I do it with Bluetooth?
Boy are you in luck.

I have a friend of a friend of a friend that has a Commodore 64 with the 50 10" floppy discs and he has the special bluetooth cable that plugs into the cigarette lighter. I believe it is the 800HP marine brake saver, but it might be the 2000HP version. Depends on the intercooler.

Now, I think he wants about a grand for it, so if you were to send me a money order for $10,000, I will cash the money order in, send him $10 and send the other $8000 back to you.

Special one time internet offer

repowerguy

Occupation
mixer truck mechanic
I can't believe that with so many "experts" on HEF they have all failed to diagnose that the problem is obviously a cracked superheater tube......
My experience is that the cracks propagate from pinholes due to cavitation in the superheater coolant system. Most people don’t know to check this out. You need a cool superheater.

wornout wrench

Okay then.
I have changed the battery oil.
I was a little worried about the several thousand tons of lead needed for protection from the plutonium in the battery so I wove a large Faraday screen around the Ebike.
I have the new Telsa carburetor coming, trying to find a new jar of left hand drive Lucas smoke on Alibaba ( I want original Lucas)
I have filed the key down
I think I have the pork to salsa ratio just about perfect
The cornbread is in the oven
Douglas Adams is a Rock Star
I painted it British Racing Green
Sat on it upside down

AND IT STILL WILL NOT START

And now you tell me about superheater tubes...

I'm going to change the oil again....

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Okay then.
I was a little worried about the several thousand tons of lead needed for protection from the plutonium in the battery so I wove a large Faraday screen around the Ebike.
I have the new Telsa carburetor coming, trying to find a new jar of left hand drive Lucas smoke on Alibaba ( I want original Lucas)
Sat on it upside down

[Thick Indian accent] Is it plugged in sir.????

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Okay then.
Sat on it upside down

Dont change it, just add Lucas additive with viscosity thickeners and friction modifiers. That will ensure the pork:salsa ratio doesn't get out of proportion.

Tags

Go get yourself a can of compression and spray it down those superheater tubes, but be careful to not spray too much in there, there’s a chance you could blow out the muffler bearing....