• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I gotta know what gives?

wornout wrench

Okay, I have done a bunch more research on the interweb thingy.

You guys have steered me wrong again..

I need organic battery oil.

Apparently there is some element in organic battery oil that will improve the efficiency of the superheater cooler.

So off to town to find some new organic battery oil.

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
You need the terminating resistor under the J1939 drive pulley to equal 120,000 ohms to work with the terrawatt power your using or you'll have unwanted voltage leaking all over the ground. Dont step in it, slicker than snot on a doorknob.

Blocker in MS

I would forget about the oil. Any oil will work just fine. That changing the oil business is an industry wide conspiracy perpetrated by the few remaining dinosaurs living in the hollow earth to filter out the inorganic material from oil so it will be more easy to extract their DNA from it for cloning purposes.

....oh yeah, and as a bonus I will tell let you think out the coincidence of the disappearance of oil bath air filters to the timing of the first meetings of Green Peace....

Blocker in MS

I had a hard time sleeping last night.
I kept thinking about the Tesla carburetor and if it would indeed work on the ebike.
I just wasn't sure if the teeth would mesh with the Turbo Encabulator
But of course my math was off because I was using square pie instead of round corn bread.
So if I adjust the Pork to Salsa ratio it should work.
So what do you guys think, Grey or Black?

I was sitting here over lunch and nice tall glass of Hilco Lube and pondering your situation. Does your Turbo Encabulator have Ward Lenard control? It is possible if that is the case that you will have to install a newer software version since the first Ward Lenard controls to not take into account the newer discoveries of Unified Field Theorem and work under the assumptions of many less dimensions and fundamentally break down at the quantum level producing many glitches.

Blocker in MS

This reminds me of something totally unrelated. I have been using Napa Gold filters for a while now and none of my engines have made the FIRST OUNCE of gold. I am not amused! For shame Napa says I!

....oh wait are microns metric? Maybe I need to be looking for gold microns instead of ounces.

AzIron

If the super heater is cracked from over heating you probably have a super conductor problem they start run hot when you use organic battery oil (thank California) it was there idea to outlaw inexpensive standard battery oil and replace it with organic

Trouble with organic battery oil is it's made from unobtainium really pricey and has half the service life and if it gets used on a system that was broke in with standard it just uses the oil as fast as you can put it in. I garentee walmart has the best prices for pork salsa so you can hopefully sort it out and not have to do a complete conversion back to distillate fuel

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
View attachment 207174 just call these nimrods, they can help. Look at all they've done to help 3rd world countries compete with advanced and developed countries. We clean the environment so they don't have to.
I was wondering where those guys went after they designed the last Cat Acert C15 engines.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Why do you think the monkey wrench is listed in the serviceman's reference manual first on the special tools page....

JD955SC

This reminds me of something totally unrelated. I have been using Napa Gold filters for a while now and none of my engines have made the FIRST OUNCE of gold. I am not amused! For shame Napa says I!

....oh wait are microns metric? Maybe I need to be looking for gold microns instead of ounces.

When your engine does finally start making gold in the filter look in the oil pan the bigger pieces are usually there.