• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

gavingas

I found this site looking to see how many people out there have never heard or seen a GM series 51 valve less engine and trying to find an
injector for mine.

JAdams

Occupation
Advertising/PR, Sales
I was searching for a forum to join where I can learn what is needed and wanted, what is for sale, and primarily, meet like minded folks to share information with.

wmikec

Hi all
I found this site doing information hunt for Hitachi excavator.
I read here for a few months before finally creating an account
Mike

Feliciano

Occupation
Web Sales @ Off Road Equipment Parts Inc.
Recently started working at Off Road Equipment Parts Inc. and decided to search for forums for heavy machinery. Found this forum on google.

marka683

Occupation
Mechanic
I am a small business owner, I found this site looking for information via a Google search. Forums are a great place for information exchange so I am happy to be here

simonsrplant

Occupation
Heavy Duty Off Road RSE
I seem to recall I was pointed to this forum by a guy I used to work along side... He aimed me toward this forum and another biased at classic machinery.
Nice guy, Pete was his name I think. Not in touch anymore. Wish him all the best.

mekanik

I found this forum while Google searching for info on a problem with an
N14 Celect to Celect+ engine swap I had just completed.

Terry

cowgirl68

Came across you and tractorbynet the day I bought my Case 580B and realized it is way more of a machine than a tractor and that I need help!

r74vette

Occupation
Fossil Fuel Power Industry
Howdy, I found the site due to a google search regarding Cat Excavator final drive research. Thank You for having established the site. Learning much already. Hoping to contribute back at some point.

Thanks, Nick - Rochester NH

fivehead

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Appraiser
Kept bumping into each other on the interwebs when researching various machines.

1965IHdiesel

I looked at and read stuff on here for a long time, finally got around to joining :) My brothers a member, guess he finally bugged me enough:) Lots of good info on here, if i'm looking up something equipment related i usually look here first.

SineWave

Googled "backhoe forum" if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe "Case backhoe forum." This site would have been one of the top hits.