• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Kevinr

I Googled my 757 Bobcat and the Forum came up and a forum to me is the best place to get info to solve a problem. So I'm glad I found you! :)

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Kevinr! Glad to have ya'.:drinkup

okbowhuntr

Newbie. 'Dogpile'd for information on a Lull tele-handler. The more I looked the more I found! Great site! Thanks for everything.

Snigdha

This is a great forum for people related to construction and infrastructure. Found your forum linked from another website. This forum is much more active than the manufacturer's communities and forums.

cat320

Charter Member
I am new to heavy equipment. Wanted a backhoe to use while creating our homestead. Google brought me to you all. Bought a Case 580B, am going to need lots of help!

Welcome H.E.F. You got an oldie still a good machine I would of looked for a C. series but the b will do the job .

ol'stonebreaker

Occupation
retired
Stumbled on the site while searching for info on Murphy diesel gen sets. It was the first gen set I worked around when I first got in the trade many yrs ago.
Mike

zmountain

I am a new member with an old John Deere Backhoe. I was researching bushing removal and stumbled upon the forum. I posted a question with a photo and got an answer pretty quick that put me in the right direction. I came up in Google for me while searching John Deere Bushing removal.

Z Mountain
Charlotte NC
1978 John Deere 510 Backhoe/Loader

sakuae

Hi

My Cat SIS 2011B everything ok but not showing graphics (parts) Cat wheel excavators (Like Cat M318C, Cat M315 etc.). How to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

TrentNz

I really cant remember to be honest. I think i stumbled across it. It really is a great forum for info and generally just a good yarn. I check the forum atleast twice a day.

SwampFox_FMF

Occupation
Tooling Engineer/Mechanical Engineer
New member from South Carolina!

I found this great place while I was searching for information regarding a 1977 JCB 1550B.

moriboy

Occupation
Machine shop owner
Howdy, I came across this site when searching for info on excavators while using google.

JBP

Hello. Found this site when duckduckgoing for info in a 74 580CK I bought. This was the best site of all the forums I'd found. Good folks, good info, good setup. Thanks Steve for setting this up.

JBP

furu

Found the forum while researching for user comments on CTL's with mulching heads, starting back last fall. Just joined yesterday after being a lurker for 10 months.