• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

650J john deere calibration problem

JSLtrucking

I have a 2006 650 J that needed to be calibrated, at the end of the first stage of calibration it throws a F359 code. This code is tied to the DExcelerator pedal, according to the diagnostics the low settings on the pedal may be just a little out of range. This may or may not be why it's throwing the code I have tried to adjust the range of the pedal but I get no change on the number in the diagnostics. Any help to get this code fixed or help me get out of calibration mode would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• A3B8E08E-D3DE-457C-918A-75DB70447428.jpeg
    A3B8E08E-D3DE-457C-918A-75DB70447428.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF JSL;)!

Machine serial number?

What voltage did you set the pedal to? Where did you get the procedure for calibration? Is it the correct one?