• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

farmerboy

Roberts Creek, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia, C
Occupation
To learn something new every day
I like to pass it on loftyofaust. Can you send me the Electrics section and the CPU codes and I will add it to the material I freely pass on. My machine MM55sr now is losing power and stalling. I have biocide in my fuel, have changed all fuel filters and now cleaned and changed hydraulic filters. Works fine for a while (< 2 hours) and then starts to lose rev's and shudder when I ask it to work. Noticed this especially with two simultaneous operations, i.e., lifting a log with bucket and thumb while trying to swing turret. Also track power when in mud. I put new idlers in recently and that improved travel but that was a year before this "shuddering". Your thoughts would be appreciated brothers. All the best from farmerboy.

4x6HeavyMetal

Casey,
Check the seat safety lever switch. Move the arm down and the controls are enabled, move the arm up and the controls are disabled except for the blade and tracks.

Jeff

4x6HeavyMetal

TD6MAN,
Will you send me a copy of the diagnostic manual for the electronic system for the MM series machines?

Thank You very much,

Jeff

SuzukiDan7

TD6MAN,
Will you send me a copy of the diagnostic manual for the electronic system for the MM series machines?

Thank You very much,

Jeff

Hello all,
I am new here and also have a mm30sr which I have been working on for a while now.
If anyone can send me any and all diagnostics or manuals for this rig I would very much appreciate it!! My email is joederp77@yahoo.net. Or my forum name has another email if that one doesnt work.
I finally can operate most things although the display is flashing pe2 until i hold sown the reset button, then it flashes 8888.

Thanks for reading and for being so generous with the help! Is there a paypal donation account set up? I would gladly donate!

Anna.CA

Hello All,

My name is Anna & I'm also looking for a service manual for Mitsubishi MM55SR. I need the electrodiagram/schematic. I've called everywhere & nobody is able to help.

If you have any information I would love your assistance

Please help.

Anna.CA

Anna, what is your email? I have a partial electronics manual that helped me with my pe3 code.

My email is K.anahit@gmail.com
If ANYONE has any sort of electro diagrams I'm willing to purchase.

"The hydrolics are working, motor is working, we are able to drive it fine....but the arm doesnt work. The joystick doesnt make the arm move or anything. Specifically the left joystick doesn't wire energy through it, yet when energy is taken straight from the battery, they are able to make it work" The computer doesnt work either. :confused::confused:States my uncle who is the owner & is located in Russia. There wasn't a single person out there able to help him, so I hope someone here can. Seems like ya'll know the most!

matt.campbell

mm55sr manual

I have had the same problem. Have either of you fixed your problem yet? I have a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR , MM40SR , MM55SR , MM55SR-2 These were translated from the original Japanese. Also have parts manual for MM30SR. Does anyone know how I could reach these guys? Thanks td6man

Hi td6man I am in need of mm55sr manuals of any kind. Am happy to pay. Please contact me at dirt_clown125@hotmail.com. Thanks matt

eclipse1290

Hello everyone, I am in need of a service manual and electrical diagrams for a Mitsubishi MM30SR. I am having the same problem as most here, cpu light continues to flash and beep and nothing works. I had read that some had error codes on their machines, I don't see anything that would display a code on this machine.
Can anyone help with manuals for this machine? I am willing to buy them.

Thanks

wayneo

I have had a Pe2 error and solved it by turning the sensor at the knuckle boom area to a different position and cleaning plugs

Hello all,
I am new here and also have a mm30sr which I have been working on for a while now.
If anyone can send me any and all diagnostics or manuals for this rig I would very much appreciate it!! My email is joederp77@yahoo.net. Or my forum name has another email if that one doesnt work.
I finally can operate most things although the display is flashing pe2 until i hold sown the reset button, then it flashes 8888.

Thanks for reading and for being so generous with the help! Is there a paypal donation account set up? I would gladly donate!

wayneo

I have a MM40sr that is unusable it is displaying SCE error and buzzing. apparantly it is a comunication area between the panel with the display and the control module box. checked wiring. but no problem found there. when the cover is removed from the brain and you can see the circuit board and all its components there is there is a display at the top left hand side that doesnt light up at all and the leds in a row on the right hand side also do nothing. I fear the control unit is cooked and i cannot find anyony that can source parts for this model. I have had pe2 errors and trouble with the earth contacts before but this seems more serious. We rely on this machine and i really need some help please. any ideas or assistance would be greatly apreciated.

wayneo

Hi rangerjohn28 I to have an error code S.C.E. were you able to solve the problem? Could really use some advise with this fault. Wayne