• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

andystruck

I also have a mitsubishi mm30sr . Joysticks are electic operated they do not work . Tracks and blade works . The controler on the right side got water inside . Can it be bypassed or where can I buy one. Someone said they changed them to operate mechanicaly. What can I do?

whiteman

I joined this forum search for the answer/s to this problem which the small mitsubishi excavators seem to have problems with. If those who have hadthese problems resolved please provide the solutions to the problems. Many here have received the manuals, did they help solvethe problem? I have an mx45 and a mx55 bothgrey market one has lost its joystick controls. I have gone through every connection that has already been listed and cannot get the problem resolved. I am begining to think the computer maybe bad.

loftyofaust

Replacing Crimp Connectors

Has anyone replaced the female crimp sockets that connect to the pins on the brain CPU on a 55SR If you have any knowledge of part numbers suppliers etc ...Will you please contact me by email at loftncher@tadaust.org.au Thanks Loft

loftyofaust

Will be indebted to you Farmerboy for any literature that you can forward to me at loftncher@tadaust.org.au Keep up the good work ,,Any one who has one of these excavators needs all the help that they can get..I have a connection problem The front console does not have power to it..The brain reads 08 ..Cant find a diagnosis of what it means or where the fault lies..Thanks Mate

treviftn

Just wanting to let people know about the success I have had in getting my Mitsubishi mm30cr excavator going. I had the same problem as most that the controls had locked out the dipper, boom, bucket and slew, but the tracks and front blade still operated. The problem was the controls, they consist of 4 micro switches and 4 potentiometers.
The problem on my machine was that one of the potentiometers failed which inturn locked out the controls. I finished up replacing 3 of the potentiometers, adjusted the slop in the controls and then adjusted the micro switches and potentiometers. The machine works perfectly now, I suggest you get a forklift mechanic with an expertise in electronics to look at your machine. It would seem the forklift mechanics have a lot more to do with electronic controls. You can do it yourself once you know how to adjust the micro switch and potentiometers to their neutral position. Hope this is some help or it gives you a direction to start looking at your problems.
Regards treviftn

treviftn

Just wanting to let people know about the success I have had in getting my Mitsubishi mm30cr excavator going. I had the same problem as most that the controls had locked out the dipper, boom, bucket and slew, but the tracks and front blade still operated. The problem was the controls, they consist of 4 micro switches and 4 potentiometers.
The problem on my machine was that one of the potentiometers failed which inturn locked out the controls. I finished up replacing 3 of the potentiometers, adjusted the slop in the controls and then adjusted the micro switches and potentiometers. The machine works perfectly now, I suggest you get a forklift mechanic with an expertise in electronics to look at your machine. It would seem that forklift mechanics have a lot more to do with electronic controls. You can do it yourself once you know how to adjust the micro switch and potentiometers to their neutral position. Hope this is some help or it gives you a direction to start looking at your problems.
Regards treviftn

farmerboy

Roberts Creek, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia, C
Occupation
To learn something new every day
Here is what I have and my gratitude to reffermike who passed on the material to me. treviftn looks like he's on to some good stuff with the controls. I had a similar problem but adjust it by resetting my side swing boom/thumb control by switching the flow from one to the other and then all is well. All the best to you loftyofaust. from the farmerboy ........ sent attachments by email

turbod

Mm30sr

GOOD DAY ! AFTER READING YOUR MESSAGES , I STILL BOUGHT A MM30SR THAT THE STICKS DO NOT WORK. SO YOURS WOULD LIKE TO SELL ANY COPYS OF THE ELECTIC, PARTS,SERVICE MANUALS. IT WOULD GREATLY APPRICIATE THANKS YOU CAN EMAIL ME @ turbod56@yahoo.com

fish_guy10

I now have all of the wiring diagrams and diagnostic sheets from the mm55SR service manual scanned and available. However, because of the demand for these pages I would like to only send them to one person who can then post them for everyone to download. I would do it myself but I am unable to save attachments to my messages on this site. The images are not great even though I scanned them at 600 dpi and much of the text is unreadable. I'm certain that the "originals" that I have are reduced copies of other printed pages and we likely cannot improve on them much.

farmerboy

Occupation
Thanks for your efforts here fish_guy10. I have received all your wiring diagrams and diagnostics. Mine is running fine but these are like gold when the day comes. I love the forum and appreciate the good advice I get there. All the best from farmerboy
Phill Murray 604 886 2151

loftyofaust

Hi Phil Thanks for all the info you and the fish guy Shaun have given the readers of this forum ..I have a collection of documents that may help those having trouble with mm55sr i can be contacted by E-mail at loftncher@tadaust.org.au I live at Buderim on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia My name is Alan Maudsley

farmerboy

Occupation
That's the spirit I love to see here loftyofaust. I got my first info from reefermike here and he was very generous when I needed help so I pass it on. I would love to get more info and will contact you by email. I notice you live on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. I live on the Sunshine Coast in BC on the west coast of Canada. It was once known as the Raincoast as we live in the rainforest. Realtors who wanted to sell property here nudged the name change. All the best from farmerboy.

chippie9863

help

I have had the same problem. Have either of you fixed your problem yet? I have a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR , MM40SR , MM55SR , MM55SR-2 These were translated from the original Japanese. Also have parts manual for MM30SR. Does anyone know how I could reach these guys? Thanks td6man

please help i am searc hing for a service manual, electrics manual in english, also parts manual, can you help, will purchase.many thanks dean

loftyofaust

Hi Phil Still helping the people with these cantankerous little Beasts I see.Hope you had a mild winter we had plenty of rain in our summer. Phil i have the Electrics Section 2 V1 and VII Diagnosis ( Very helpful) also the CPU fault codes (Pure gold when you own one of these..If i can be of help Email me loftncher@tadaust.org.au Great weather here on the Sunny Coast in Qld Regards Alan (Lofty)