• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

lexx2810

Mitsubishi mm30cr-2

My new friends. Here is a link to CFTERPILLAR 305 . I'm looking for the user manual and service manual for MITSUBISHI MM30CR-2. At whom is , share with me.

Attachments

• 71938.JPG
    71938.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 394
  • 83653.JPG
    83653.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 425

STEVEFORSAFE

Dear Graham,

I'm located in Québec and i have some troubles with electric connections in my mm55sr.

Can you contact me to see if we are able to find a way to discuss about that ?

I'll be very nice.

Awaiting your reply.

Best regards.

Steve.

treedoctor

mm55sr

I have an mm55sr and the dash indicates PE2 could you help me by emailing the schematic or error codes
i have tried to find the manual but i can't. i have invested a fortune in this machine and i can not use it.
I'm desperate.Thanks in advance!

pahand

Hello! Anyone is can send me this manual,or any electric schematic for mm30 or mm55sr .I can pay for it or give you help with other machines! My email : accordauto@mail.ru
Waiting for your answer.
Best regards.
Pavel.

Sequester

I'm also in the market for manuals for my MM55SR-2 as well as a source for parts if anyone cane be of assistance I would appreciate it

Thanks in advance

Sequester

Pedroluiz

I have had the same problem. Have either of you fixed your problem yet? I have a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR , MM40SR , MM55SR , MM55SR-2 These were translated from the original Japanese. Also have parts manual for MM30SR. Does anyone know how I could reach these guys? Thanks td6man

Hi TD6MAN, Could you send me a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR. I happy to pay for
brunogarcia12@hotmail.com
I would be very gratefull to get hold of manuals, Thanks

paul dacy

My MM30SR flashes E-21 on the screen. I have to push the red circuit reset button by the fuses to make the boom work. Does any one have any ideas of the problem as I have no manuel.

fish_guy10

E-21 Code

My MM30SR flashes E-21 on the screen. I have to push the red circuit reset button by the fuses to make the boom work. Does any one have any ideas of the problem as I have no manuel.

Don't know on the MM30SR but on the MM55SR-2, E-21 is a cut/short wire on the boom potentiometer, which sounds like where your problem is originating given your "fix".

paul dacy

Short ?

Don't know on the MM30SR but on the MM55SR-2, E-21 is a cut/short wire on the boom potentiometer, which sounds like where your problem is originating given your "fix".

The Entire system is hydro. not electronic controls. any other ideas?

loftofaust

hI ALL iam having problems with a joystick it is a bit worn in the plastic bits that open the switches also the switches need replacing any one know where i could get replacements ..Have got a collection of electrical info fault codes front computer settings etc
If you want this info email me Lofty

aksobe

I FINALLY (after about 5 years) have a ENGLISH service MANUAL and parts book. I also had a Japanese friend translate some of the marking on the machine (control buttons on the LCD AND the fuse panel). This includes a FULL TRANSLATED LIST OF TROUBLE CODES. I've shared these with users via email and phone to help them get their machine running before, but now I am going to include them with this package.

If anyone is interested in purchasing (I spent countless hours and lots of money having this translated) you can email aksobe@gmail.com. Email me for a phone number as well if you like and we can chat. I would also be willing to trade for some other mm55sr knowledge OR some other help with it, or parts. I also have to cover the cost of having the parts manual scanned, it is a few hundred pages long, and I only have a physical book (had to go to Japan to find it!). Like I said, for a price I will take it to the copy shop and have them copy it.

Thanks!

theaking1

hi
Have a Mitsubishi MM40SR with error code SCE01 and continuous beeping. Pushed reset button to get flashing eights. Control did not work and got long beeps.
Cleaned contacts. The code now shows SCE31 with continuous beeping. Any pointers to a solution will be appreciated.
Thank you

theaking1

hi
Disconnected and sprayed contacts again. Got controls working but not usual operation.
Left swing makes "right" swing instead.
Any information to "reset" or set configuration is appreciated.
Thank you