• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid Steer + CTL Pictures!

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
Tried To OFFER a JD TOO !!! ….. they told me to stick It where the Sun Didn't Shine !!! ……. LMFAO

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 526

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
AND an S-10 Chevy ….. A couple of Sheds …… And some Logs TOO !!! ……… The Reply WAS The Same !!! ……. LOL

Attachments

• 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 519
  • 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 524
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 519
  • HPIM0172.jpg
    HPIM0172.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 527

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro

Swannny

The Pa. Deer stand...I love it...I still have snow and ice up here in Northeastern, Pa. What the heck is the thing on the bottom of the stand with the wooden slates ? Looks like a bird cage ?

You talking about all those pallets he's got stacked on his forks so he can have enough lift height to get the stand off the ground? :)

pafarmer

Occupation
You talking about all those pallets he's got stacked on his forks so he can have enough lift height to get the stand off the ground? :)

I see now....great stand.....Gotta love the Pa. Deer woods....you have leaves popping out on the trees already ? You like a month or so ahead of us poor SOB's up North...

TCat

Re snow on the ground

I see now....great stand.....Gotta love the Pa. Deer woods....you have leaves popping out on the trees already ? You like a month or so ahead of us poor SOB's up North...

Sorry, no leaves yet, those pics were from a couple of years ago. That was the best way I could come up with to move the stand that my son and I built.

pafarmer

Occupation
Sorry, no leaves yet, those pics were from a couple of years ago. That was the best way I could come up with to move the stand that my son and I built.

Looks like it worked out great for you. Great thinking and use of materials on hand. Like the way you hauled your lumber and supplies in too.... I spent most of my life on the job in the woods of Pa. , upstate NY and WV and the places I have seen tree stands like yours built never ceases to amaze me ....well done TCat....

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
IMG_1026.jpgIMG_1025.jpgI just welded some tabs on my forks to make moving them around the yard/site easier, rather than getting out or disconnecting the bucket, seems to work pretty well….laziness is the breeder of some nifty ideas.

Greenstreet

Bought this for the M&M's and the Skid Steer Solutions hat. As an added bonus, the tracks and the backhoe package worked great! That ripper is a mean as it looks. Being able to bench cut with the skid makes a world of difference. Same with the tracks.

photo 1(2).JPGphoto 3(2).JPGphoto 5(2).JPG

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
So, I guess all you guys retired? Must be nice. :D Here's a couple of photos to revive the dead thread.
GV08.jpg HT04.jpg

casecx700

bobcat pic 4.jpgThis is a Picture I took a few years ago (2011 if I remember correctly) a pool that was being put in a few houses down from me.

Swannny

My brother was removing/installing a rather large pipe in a creek and needed some counter ballast. Hydros are really strong on Gehl. Those tires have 3k plus hrs. and have probably 40% tread remaining. Machine has about 6500 hrs. on it.
geh;.jpg

Makes it easy to change the oil. :)
mustangefe.jpg

A show down between a couple heavy weights...track vs. tire
https://youtu.be/4STJ5p7fzDo

Last edited: