• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid Steer + CTL Pictures!

tmc_31

Occupation
Sports Lighting Contractor
Poor man's gapple:D

Attachments

• DSC02718.jpg
    DSC02718.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,333

tmc_31

Occupation
dirtmonkey, it works very well for moving logs and long pieces of trash. I have used it for demoing some small buildings where it worked very well. If you are picking brush out of a large pile where the brush has been compacted some it works well. For picking up loose brush out of a field to take to the pile I used a regular grapple rake with much more success.

It was (and is) a very worthwhile project.

Tim

Grit

Tim, do you have high flow hydro on that machine? Mine is standard or low flow. I hope I don't need high flow to run a root grapple.

Sorry for the highjack. Please continue. Enjoy the pics!

durallymax

Tim, do you have high flow hydro on that machine? Mine is standard or low flow. I hope I don't need high flow to run a root grapple.

Sorry for the highjack. Please continue. Enjoy the pics!

Doesn't look like he does but I could be missing it. Hi Flow would have an additional set of lines. You don't need hi flow for running a simple ram only for running big motors like cold planers, fecons, some brush cutters, some snow blowers, etc

tmc_31

Occupation
Hey Garrett, I do not have high flow. You will not need hi flow for most attachments certainly not a root grapple. Things like mulchers, planers, stump grinders and some rotary cutters (mowers) (things with hydraulic motors) usually require hi flow. Even those attachments are usually available in low flow versions too.

Tim

Grit

Thanks guys. Pics look awesome. When I get my machine ready to work, I'll contribute some of my own.

Grit

Sorry, I don't have an action pic as of yet. I still need to change fluids and filters and familiarize myself a little more with the machine. But this is my L190 as it sits in the barn with its 17 inch tires I put on thanks to our good friend Tim who helped me to find them. :)

Humm, don't know why it didn't transfer the pic. :confused:

Last edited:

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Here's my new-to-me 2012 TR320 on it's first job. The previous owner chained through the handles and scratched up the paint there and on the cylinders. I chain through the boom brace, so I'll be repainting those areas.

Scenic36.jpg Scenic42.jpg