• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid Steer + CTL Pictures!

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
Land Management, Fencing, Metal Buildings, Arenas,
IMG_20160228_154625.jpg
IMG_20160306_095219~2.jpg
IMG_20160306_132337~2.jpg

I know this is an old thread but wanted to show my machine. Svl90. Doing a bunch of brush clearing getting ready for spring/summer.

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
View attachment 151567
View attachment 151568
View attachment 151569

I know this is an old thread but wanted to show my machine. Svl90. Doing a bunch of brush clearing getting ready for spring/summer.

Congrats ! Beutiful machine and nice job on the brush clearing. how do you like the Kubota so far ? Pluses and minus ? It sure looks great !

That looks like rattlesnake heaven in those rows of brush....what are the two attachments you are using ? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Farmer...

Last edited:

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Ah...the stealth Kubota. :D

Who makes the mesquite grabber I see there? Looks different than the root-n-all.

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
IMG_20160302_165429.jpg
IMG_20160302_172405.jpg
The grubber I borrowed from a friend, he made it himself. I'm going to build one with lots of modifications to his design. I built the rake myself.
So far I really like the Kubota, one thing I really like is it was a CTL built machine, not a wheeled machine swapped for tracks. I think that has a lot of performance gain. I haven't had an issue at all with it. I debadged my machine cause II am getting a custom graphic made for our business put on it. I have to wax it soon too.

Attachments

• IMAG0541.jpg
    IMAG0541.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 197

pafarmer

Occupation
Cool attachments Man, I really like them allot and will steal that idea in part to build a few for myself. I like the stealth look...I have a suggestion for you to consider. Do not wax the machine prior to applying the graphics. Clean the area real well with alcohol, then apply your graphics, then wax the machine and graphics. They will stick better and adhere much longer without the wax under them....I use soapy water to apply our custom graphics. Spray the area on the machine where you are going to apply your logo's etc with the soapy water from a spray bottle so you can move the graphics around while you are applying them, once they are where you want them, remove water from under the decal by working from the center towards the edges with a body putty paddle or similar soft plastic type tool that will not scratch up the decalsThey look better , no air bubbles and adhere extremely well and will last quite awhile. Let them dry out completely for a few days then apply your favorite wax or sealant....thanks for the extra pictures of the attachments too. Very cool of you to do for all of us here...

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
Yeah after seeing the machine a bit with no graphics on them I really like the look lol. I'm only putting new graphics on the dark gray area behind the tracks. Nothing on the arms. I just need to wax the orange, it's fading a bit. Yeah I won't put the wax where I put the new decal. Thanks for those tips on putting it on but I'll have to say, nothing new to me lol. My uncle and grandfather own big sign companies in CA that do all the graphics for the Superbowl, wrap airplanes, drag cars, stuff for Grammys, Warner brothers, universal studios etc lol. So I'm familiar in that. And getting free graphics for tractor and our trucks lol.

I will say. That grubber I borrowed could use quite a big of improvements. The teeth are too wide so it wants to shear small stuff rather than grab, so it needs a dif design in that area. Have to use 1/4" for everything, except for any flat plate, that needs to be 3/8" or bigger. My friend used 3/16" 2.5" square tubing and bent it. So I cut the frame off and welded together a new 4" x 1/4" tubing in its place.

Last edited:

pafarmer

Occupation
Oh WOW ! Here I am thinking I'm helping a guy out by telling him jot to make the same mistakes i once made and his family is the "Gods of Graphics" :Banghead ! Feeling pretty stupid...I'll go back to sleep now....Sorry to have wasted those 10 seconds of your life reading my nonsense....but then again maybe someone else here can benefit by my time tested methods....he he he

Last edited:

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Looking good John. How are you my friend ? Good to see you here again. Hoping all is well with you and yours ....

Farmer..

Thanks buddy! We're doing just fine. I hope y'all are doing well too.

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
Oh no worries at all lol. I appreciate the help though. I'm going to try to get the graphics on it tomorrow and will send pics when done. I hope it'll look pretty sweet lol.

pafarmer

Occupation
Thanks buddy! We're doing just fine. I hope y'all are doing well too.

We are hanging in there doing out best to make through another long cold winter but Spring is right around the corner are there should be more smilin face around these parts real soon... Been in the woods all winter long working out collective tails off...thank God for a honest days work for me and my guys....it's allot of pressure on one man ensuring all my guys can make a paycheck each week and have a good life for themselves and their families...so in short, I not going to complain....

Last edited:

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
IMG_20160331_193304~2.jpg
IMG_20160511_153111~2.jpg
Here's some more pics of mine. The one loaded we were headed to a building/fence job.