• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures from shop and field

truckdoctor

Occupation
mechanic
I like the recoil tube. We see plenty of those at our shop. The loggers are good for broken recoil tubes. Are you going to repair or replace the tube?

HATCHEQUIP

Anyone had the bad luck to to be in contact with win32 sality got it on my work laptop that has all my diagnostic programs loaded on it .

HATCHEQUIP

same here "toughbook" but do get updates from time to time off internet but I got this from a very nice chinese person on a hitachi disk:rolleyes:

HATCHEQUIP

7-23--14 003.jpg7-23--14 002.jpg
John Deere 650H
Pin came out of the barrel end of the cylinder and he new it but he said he just needed to push a little bit more brush. Rod broke and then gashed the outside of barrell. Weekend Warriors you gota love um

Moonlite

About like a call I got a few yrs ago. Track was off of right sprocket. Well when I got there no track in sight . Walking back up to my truck I caught a glimpse of it under the machine. Customer came by I asked how he got it under the machine . He replied he didn't know. He said didn't hear or feel anything. It just quit pulling on one side

HATCHEQUIP

If it was they didn't say anything about it but while we had it we cleaned the radiator and removed the front grill and pressed it back straight with the blade they had bent it back to where it was rubbing the radiator luckily it hadn't wore thru

HATCHEQUIP

8-20-14 020.jpg8-20-14 022.jpg
cat 931B wouldnt pull on one side
8-20-14 039.jpg
cat D6H oil cooler and radiator pull and repair and reinstall
John deere 750B final drive, replace bearings and seals and pinion
9-26-14 006.jpg9-26-14 007.jpg
Cat 773D reseal hub and brake and replace bearings

HATCHEQUIP

8-20-14 024.jpg8-20-14 025.jpg8-20-14 026.jpg
And this ones for Tiny:D--- but it might be a little new for him with all the fancy bells and whistles
Just had to stop and take some pics of it, been going by it now for 15 years and had a minute