• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures from shop and field

HATCHEQUIP

11-25-14 032.jpg11-25-14 034.jpg11-25-14 036.jpg11-25-14 033.jpg11-25-14 042.jpg
fat allis setting for several years the owner came down with agent orange cancer his widow said several years ago and it finally got him but it fired up and walked on the new owners trailer.
She told the man that it would crank with a boost because her husband told her it would before he passed.
didnt know the fellow but he sure did keep his word and he kept the old girl up in good shape

AKSNOW

Occupation
Heavy Eqpt / NCCO Crane operator
Great pics and quality work! What exactly was it that the loader compressed under?

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
Com'on you can't tease use like that you got to give us the story on what happen

AKSNOW

Occupation
Heavy Eqpt / NCCO Crane operator
Looks like the skid steer door would be non - operable! Have to pop out the rear window?

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
it's a volvo/jcb with the side door.

Yes JCB Robot 185, this seems to be a common problem at the quarry. I have tried talking my boss into what I see as a simple way to correct or at least eliminate this problem. He for some reason did not think it was a proper idea.
What was it? Simple remove skidsteer rops for about a week. Then take pictures of the operators to show any new hires!

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
Aha those conveyor belt's their bad about jumping down and getting you when you are not looking I have some of those that keep getting my guys thats why I don't buy them new machines :Banghead

HATCHEQUIP

get-attachment_005.jpg
honostly dont know, the fellow that bought it brought it to us and asked if we could straighten up the whole machine but he didnt want us to burn any paint as he didnt want to paint it. It had been in a paper recycling yard loading rail cars and you could tell that it was something that they were running into pretty reguarly . I like kshans idea its just so dam hard to fix stupid sometimes..... soooo let stupid fix stupid:Banghead

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
HATCHEQUIP
Randy
Do you have pic of the Grove25/35 you sent up here to jersey .I will keep a eye out for it .Cat tool working good for you.
thanks
ED

curb guy

Hey Hatch, always wondered how after sandblasting something like that, you get all the sand/blasting media out of all the nooks and holes. Great job and, nice work. You guys do first class work. Really enjoy the pictures. Thanks for taking time to post them!

HATCHEQUIP

1st off it gets cleaned with sheet metal off then it gets pulled completely apart or stripped down and repaired as needed then assembled then cleaned then blasted then it gets cleaned again then base machine gets paint and sheet metal gets painted separately then reassembled then light sanding and caulking and top coats and decals and any fine tuning of adjustments during another round of testing