• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My 580B can not even move!!!

maverick-1

case 580 b power shuttle move good when i first start it when it warm up it will start to loose movment i have tried changing the spring and ball in the pressers regulator also changed fluid and found that trans cooler was leaking change cooler to external race care cooler sell have same problem
can some one help me out with some more info i dont know where else to look for the issue

greasenut

Hi
I have my 580 torn down, and am ready to take the shuttle out. I remember reading somewhere the end play for the, but I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody post the clearance spec please.
thanks
Mike

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Hey man I know I’m coming in a bit late but the answer to your dip sticks are, the number 1 stick is for the transaxle and uses gear oil, the number 2 stick is for shuttle fwd and rev and uses hyd oil, both look like they need to be changed. I hope this answers some of your questions.