• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

more pics of equipment stuck!

lynchy

Occupation
Plant operator
duh!dumper

Dumper driver 'lost concentration'lucky i was watching him as he reversed down a track we were taking stone up from,equally lucky he wasn't loaded,was about 40ft drop down earth bank then 60ft drop off retaining wall,had to use tirfor secured to tow eye on back of dumper to stop rear end slipping round,pulled him back onto track with 8t Komatsu,Bristol in England.

Attachments

• DSC00580.JPG
    DSC00580.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 4,533
  • DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 4,509
  • DSC00581.JPG
    DSC00581.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 4,518
Occupation
Coal Farmer
I wish I could take a camera to work with me.....I work in a coal mine and they will put about anyone on a tractor, mostly on a 11. We all know what a inexperienced person can do with a tractor, gets even better when they get on a big one!!!!!

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
IMG_0443 edit.JPG

They're at it again ............... :pointhead:pointhead

994F gets stuck so they send in a D9 to "rescue" him and he gets stuck as well. And yes, they were made to wash them both off again before we'd let either machine go back to work. The D9 needed the belly guards dropped because the slurry had got right up into the engine compartment.

IMG_0437 edit.JPGIMG_0441 edit.JPG

Last edited:

Broken shovel

Unfortunately big iron gets big stuck. The "most" enormous, "most" powerful equipment is always the "most" work to get out. Did the operators have wash them on their own time?

RebelRider

This is me a couple years ago. Found a soft spot in my back pasture....
aefd668e-7a8a-4f94.jpg

Then my wife stuck my truck trying to pull me out.....
aefd668e-7ad3-095b.jpg

aefd668e-7ade-1345.jpg

Occupation
Coal Farmer
We had a guy run a 10 off the nd of the dump the other day....why he was out there no one knows. It was down to the top of the tracks and took right at 7 hrs with a 345 , a lgp7r, and a 11n to get it out. Boss tried to get pics of it., but it was to dark.

prfire20

Occupation
construction
This thread is crazy i just looked at 35 pages of people wreckin their underwear and never blinked!! Didnt see too many scrapers buried i suppose they cant get into as much trouble and their tracked cousins

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
DSC02354 (Small).JPGDSC02355 (Small).JPGDSC02356 (Small).JPGDSC02371 (Small).JPGDSC02370 (Small).JPGOh yes they can...... do it right and you can bury the pushcat too.... this was a Wal-Mart job we did in Denison, Iowa. The further down we went the worse it got. Eventually it got bad enough we top loaded the scrapers and used the 8K to push us through the waste area to dump it. Yeccch! To say tempers got short a few times is a bit of an understatement. Dragging "1" cable sucks!