• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

more pics of equipment stuck!

bigshow

There's a 9 hidin around the corner,only thing I can think of. That thing sure did plow up some mud though, I'd like to know what their plans are for that shovel.

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
This is in brooklyn NY last year

PICT0226.jpg

rabia

Banned
the trucks sticking pics are crazy how to control them while driving trucks to unstuck?this is very hard job to do...

joeeye59

Occupation
A Man with a Backhoe
View attachment 91852
poor JCB Couldn't get out of its own way if it tried!

After looking at all these machines stuck in the mud, I didn't see any backhoes... Unless I missed them???

Maybe no backhoes because thankfully each time I was stuck in the mud my backhoe can lift itself up using the hoe and loader and walk it self out like a spider with long legs...lol....

tireman

It's not the tires fault.What type of tire would you expect to get more traction than a "traction lug" tire?Try not taking the machine where a farm tractor is needed would be a better suggestion.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Some people have to work in the mud so they have no choice on where they take there equipment. We have extra wide tires on all our loaders down here. Here is a pic although it doesn't really do them justice.

robin yates uk

there is more going on in this pic than we know of. Maybe the driver is new to the machine, maybe a buried pipe or cable. This machine will go nearly anywhere if the operator is competant