• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manual for the KOMATSU PC50UU

John Sarappa

Anybody else have them they could email them to me?I have not heard from Tool King. thanks in advance

WEN GAYO

is anyone generous enough to share with me the service manual for sumitomo s160f2 this is my email address (bedepos@gmail.com)

JayBee59

Hello!
I just took delivery of a PC50UU-1 Sn1825. I believe the starter motor has failed... I cannot find a manual anywhere...Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Last edited:

djbobo

Occupation
Electrician
I have a starter motor that has never failed to crank.
I replaced the D95 engine with a Thermo King because the lack of NA Komatsu for that machine. Low compression caused hard starting.

My Serial Number
unnamed.jpg

May want to check out my thread;

My Komatsu PC50UU-1 Engine swap W/Pics

djbobo

Occupation
Electrician
To any PC50uu owners.

I started an owners thread where we can share specific ideas and solutions.

I've invited a few.
If you have not been invited and want to be;
Let me know.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hello!
I just took delivery of a PC50UU-1 Sn1825. I believe the starter motor has failed... I cannot find a manual anywhere...Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
What is your email ?I can send it to you .