• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manual for the KOMATSU PC50UU

Eric Martin

Hello ToolKing I’m looking for a manual for this machine?
I don’t know if it’s the same? I need to diagnose hydrualic issue

Attachments

• DD741EC2-1700-4F57-84E6-256EFC4EA741.jpeg
    DD741EC2-1700-4F57-84E6-256EFC4EA741.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1

partsdic

I have maintenance manual for Komatsu from pc50u to pc800lc, and I can offer the Epc system for Komatsu equipment.151694263809_.pic.png

Eric Martin

My pump brass plate was scratched….I cut the filter apart and washed it out with diesel and you could see brass colored filings. So I pulled the pump and took it apart and the brass plate was very worn. Sorta surprised me because my psi was almost up to specs. I guess that’s where a flow meter would help out. Also the gear pump had wear also.
Are all your functions slow when it heats up, more noticeably in the boom? That’s how mine was, most noticeable was the boom with a load