• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manual for the KOMATSU PC50UU

DIY_GUY

Occupation
Auto / Equipment Mechanic
Hi all :) , First post. Pardon the rambling. This past week I obtained a PC50UU-2 with new rubber tracks and a thumb. Overall I'm very pleased with the unit. I'm currently using her to build a rock retaining wall. After physically checking that which I know from previous equipment I've serviced I'm in search of the holy grail... The service manual. tool_king if you could please share what you may have id really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. killercamaro@hotmail.com.

Mana

Occupation
Construction Manager
Greetings. I am new to the forum, we have acquired a PC50UU-1 and we would like to know if you can email us the manual of it. Thank you very much in advance. motoclubcalatayud@gmail.com
We are from Spain.
Greeting calata1993,
May I enquire where you manage to acquire the PC50UU-1? Our company also recently bought nearly ten flats in Spain that are listed for sale and we will need three or four of them in their renovation business. If you think that we won't be able to find the manual anywhere, could you propose any alternative tool that is widely found and serviced in Spain please?

tomwrc205

Good morning from the UK. My name is Tom.
I’m after the manual for the Komatsu PC50 uu 1 and 2.
It would be much appreciated if somebody could send them over to me.
My email is tomcoffin@hotmail.co.uk
Apologies my first post is just a needy want post. I will give some input into the forum as I’m currently in the process of doing some work on this machine and will post findings as I go. Mainly on the cab safety lockout system
Thanks in advance
Tom

jeeperjake

I am in need of manuals for a PC50uu-1. If someone has them and would be willing to share that would be ideal. Or knows of a reliable place to get them, that would be great. There are a lot available, but I want to be sure to get the good manual and in English.

Thank you

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I am in need of manuals for a PC50uu-1. If someone has them and would be willing to share that would be ideal. Or knows of a reliable place to get them, that would be great. There are a lot available, but I want to be sure to get the good manual and in English.

Thank you
What is your email address ? I can email you it .

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Apologies my first post is just a needy want post. I will give some input into the forum as I’m currently in the process of doing some work on this machine and will post findings as I go. Mainly on the cab safety lockout system
Thanks in advance
Tom
Hi Tom
I will send you the manual .

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Thanks in advance
Tom
Manuals were emailed to you .