• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Loaders, Limbers and Roadbuilders.

hoechucker

Yes, if I remember correctly it does.
Is it not opening?
The door cylinder is in sad shape and allows the door to free fall when opening and I was afraid the cab would do the same. I topped the reservoir off and going to hope for the best when the lowboy gets here in a few minutes

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Check the valve on the side of the machine in the door area. I have heard of those going bad.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
Check the valve on the side of the machine in the door area. I have heard of those going bad.

hoechucker

I don't have to pay the repair bill so it doesn't scare me that much. It's a big upgrade from the 568 for me just because I don't have to work on it every day. But not as fast or smooth,but it powers the head way better

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
It runs the head better than the 568 huh? That is good to know. The G series are a lot better with that auxiliary cooler in the front corner guard. They still run hot but not near as hot as the D series

hoechucker

I think it's because it gets half of it's oil from the heel cylinder as opposed to the cat that gets it from the grapple circuit which give a max pressure of 45-4800 lbs with the grapple reliefs

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Are you rotating new gear in? Are you seeing new people in the business or more bottom feeders working cheap?

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
More bottom feeders working cheap and all of these clowns thinking they can shovel log every bit of ground out there With levelers and tether systems that cost more than a fucking yarder yet driving the prices lower than dirt. We have idiots logging 3rd growth corn at $9 per ton on board truck. That is just fucking retarded. I'm slimming down and getting rid of a bunch of extra stuff I have. We're going to run minimalist style for the next few years as I believe it is going to get rough