• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

LACHAU

Hello Mr kobelco
I have japan used kobelco sk75ur-3 YR04-0853 .It cannot run smoothly and slow .Bucket and Swing are cannot run only. But can run combine with left travel It display errors A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 .How can I adjust the angel sensor of boon arm and offset.Thank you for your time.
Follow the images below.

SK75UR-3 (1).png

SK75UR-3 (2).png

Auagminer

Occupation
Owner of Exploration Drilling Company
Greetings to all from Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico. My first post in this forum. I need some help with a Kodelco SK210CL-9 excavator, Serial number: R0003573, Product identification number: YQ13-10215. The machine belongs to a client and it has some serious electrical problems due to having been submerged for some time. The owner purchased several wire harnesses and apparently his mechanic quit halfway through the harness installation. We need the complete electrical diagrams (or better yet...the complete shop/service manual) for the above mentioned Kobelco excavator so we can get it up and running. The manuals we've located online are for Asia and Oceania and are not correct. Any help with locating this information would be greatly appreciated. My email: mccloudexplorationdemexico@gmail.com

Phil P

Occupation
Consultant
Hi

I only have them in hard copy but the parts manual is on line I will see if I can find a link for you.

You will find even with the serial number the correct parts are hard to get.

Phil P

LACHAU

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi, I'm new here. I've just purchased a used SK75UR-YR02213, I'm looking for both the owners and service manuals. Its not had a great service life so i need to get on top of the maintenance before I start using it. email is always.tinkering@gmail.com
Thanks
I can email the Case version of the service manual .What's your email address?

Occupation
Mechanic

Frank86

hello

I have a kobelco k 905 lc mark 2 1989, have someone tried using a electric 6-2 valve solenoid to split fluid on bucket cylinder to operate a tilt bucket, its an old machine and the cost is to high to buy aftermarket parts to the control valve block and all plumbing/parts that it needs. any experience?

LACHAU

Don't have a parts book too do you. Can't find one of them either.
My swivel joint is leaking. its a fountain of hydraulic oil. Seems damn hard to get at. Is there a shop manual as well? Must be a trick to it or pull the cab off. :(
Here you are.
Good luck.

SK75UR 1.png SK75UR 2.png SK75UR 3.png

Attachments

• SK75UR SWIVEL JOINT.pdf
    806.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Big-Mike-88

I emailed you the manual.
Hi, I have an SK75UR-2 YR03796
I am looking for a shop manual that tells me where to hook up my pressure gauges and what my pressures should be.
It has started having issues killing the engine when pressure is applied against the bucket, (i.e trying to dig). I believe I am having relief valve issues, but would like to check it out. Thanks.
email - carfreak105576@gmail.com