• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I have an English workshop manual for it too
Well brumby , I can't be any further help to you on this or your thread as I quit the job,but before I did a bloke arrived on site from Kobelco,was told what the problem was. He blamed the operator(me) and drove off. 2 weeks later another bloke arrived on site and reckoned the slew bearing and truion bearing hadn't been greased which was total BS. Neither of then accessed the computer to fault find. I'm now considering buying my own machine and Kobelco is not on my list, I'll buy Chinese before them.

Sourov1

1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts?
2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should?
3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem?
4) do you have any unanswered questions?
5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number?

please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out.
as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well!

thank-you!
:)

Recently i have bought a used kobelco sk210lc-8 S/n YQ1106537.I am new about this.
Can any one help me which grade lubrication add to.
Engine oil grade?
Hydraulic oil grade?
Gear oil grade?

dem0921

I'm looking for a shop manual for a 2006 sk 115 sr dz. Anyone have an idea on where to look or who to contact?

dem0921

Does anyone know if a 2006 Kobelco sk115srdz is designed not to pick itself up with the hoe and blade? The one i have will not and i am wondering if it is just by design. the machine operates well in every aspect that i have seen so far.

Tags

I have an earlier 115SRDZ, it will pick itself up. I typically pick up the blade side first then use a combo of the bucket, stick, and boom functions to pick up the other side.

Sourov1

I have a kobelco sk125sr. YV06-05889.It was running well but after some months it has some times black smoke and some white smoke.I have changed the injector 5 times means 20 pieces injectors i have been changed.after changing injectors 1 week or 1 months run well but again comes the black smoke.
Can any one help me please

LACHAU

I have a kobelco sk125sr. YV06-05889.It was running well but after some months it has some times black smoke and some white smoke.I have changed the injector 5 times means 20 pieces injectors i have been changed.after changing injectors 1 week or 1 months run well but again comes the black smoke.
Can any one help me please
Here you are.
Engine Trouble 0.png Engine Trouble 1.png Engine Trouble 2.png Engine Trouble 3.png

Kyaw Lwin oo

Occupation
Service techanicion
Sir I have sk200-6e and replace the controller .There is an error rom.data fail error.I want to know how to fix it

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
Sir I have sk200-6e and replace the controller .There is an error rom.data fail error.I want to know how to fix it
Hi after fitting the new controller you need to carry out the A adjustment to set the new controller and throttle stepping motor to work together

Kyaw Lwin oo

Occupation
Service techanicion
It can't work together with new controller and stepper motor well.It show rom data faillure and stepper motoe S/P faillure error.

LACHAU

Thank you Sir. I don't know how to adjust and I haven't service manual
It's difficult to perform Adjustment! Be careful.
I think that first you should check the Program Version of Controller whether compliant with SK200-6E or not.
Then show your email address, i 'll send to u the shop manual.

003.png
000.png
001.png

Last edited: