• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

Studerk

1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts?
2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should?
3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem?
4) do you have any unanswered questions?
5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number?

please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out.
as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well!

thank-you!
:)

Attachments

• FB13E998-6182-48ED-A48C-80549DCB44E5.jpeg
    FB13E998-6182-48ED-A48C-80549DCB44E5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

Studerk

My machine will not operate the hydraulic system is locked out. We jumped the one solenoid but it still didn’t fire it up to move. Any suggestions would be helpful as we have materials to move. We also swapped out the solenoid we thought was bad with another and it didn’t work either.

Looking for little help just got new to me Kobleco SK210 YQ12U-4872 it will not swing while traveling shows code BO73
Thanks,Tomcat

Thanks found the unplugged wire plugged in machine works as it should
Mucho Gracias, Tomcat

Kyaw Lwin oo

Occupation
Service techanicion
Hello Mr kobelco
I have japan used kobelco sk75ur-3 YR04-0853 .It cannot run smoothly and slow .Bucket and Swing are cannot run only. But can run combine with left travel It display errors A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 .How can I adjust the angel sensor of boon arm and offset.Thank you for your time.