• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

Rickyb1968

I have a 2005 Kobelco sk135. The main hydro motor has been replaced. Both final drive pumps have been replaced. Here is my problem
1. Some times after running the machine it loses all functions with the sticks. When you move a stick it powers back up but nothing moves. Let it sit for a few minutes and starts working.

2 problem. Sometimes the swing speed gets real slow and if you work the bucket with the other stick it speeds swing speed up. Also it will track real slow and work the bucket or arm, boom it will speed up tracks.

thanks for the help.

Jimmie Rogers

1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts?
2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should?
3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem?
4) do you have any unanswered questions?
5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number?

please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out.
as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well!

thank-you!
:)

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
I have a 2005 Kobelco sk135. The main hydro motor has been replaced. Both final drive pumps have been replaced. Here is my problem
1. Some times after running the machine it loses all functions with the sticks. When you move a stick it powers back up but nothing moves. Let it sit for a few minutes and starts working.

2 problem. Sometimes the swing speed gets real slow and if you work the bucket with the other stick it speeds swing speed up. Also it will track real slow and work the bucket or arm, boom it will speed up tracks.

thanks for the help.
OK my first question is why were the pumps and motors replaced. Were these problems there before the parts were replaced or did problems only occur after the replacement.

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
B 103 is teft travel pressure sensor
B173 is is p2 opt. Pressure sensor
Def injection is separate problem

WWWtech

I have a Sk210lc SRL#YQ07U0258. When you apply both right and left walking levers the machines moves about two feet then derates so hard i almost kissed the glass, could here the pump loading up. if you move some of the upper implements while walking the pump stops loading and will walk faster but not at full capacity. the machine does this in both low and high track. If you move only one track it operates like normal. all upper implements operate like normal. The monitor on the machine does not work, and the company does not currently want to replace it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Kyle Helmke

thanks for the help.
Check make sure p1/p2 pressure sensors are hooked back up properly

Kyle Helmke

I have a Sk210lc SRL#YQ07U0258. When you apply both right and left walking levers the machines moves about two feet then derates so hard i almost kissed the glass, could here the pump loading up. if you move some of the upper implements while walking the pump stops loading and will walk faster but not at full capacity. the machine does this in both low and high track. If you move only one track it operates like normal. all upper implements operate like normal. The monitor on the machine does not work, and the company does not currently want to replace it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Has this machine always done this or did it happen suddenly. Sounds like an issue with the straight travel circuit possibly.

santikko

Hi! Does someone have manuals for 2003 sk135 sr(lc)? Porinraudoitus(at)gmail.com

Is there some hidden menus or something, where you can make some adjustments? Only hidden menu or feature i know, is where you can read pressures and voltages.

anwat

Thank you Mr kobelco
I got problem with kobelco excavator Sk130-8
Got an engine control issue , it is a repetitive engine speed down trouble
When the code 06531 poped up, try to swap the ECU but that did not seem the problem, previous problem was code of 01102 & 06362
Try to solve by swapping with the related sensors but those did not seem solve and the cause of the problem
The excavator has become unreliable during this cycle of errors, does the issue come from the failed engine set wiring harness?

LACHAU

Thank you Mr kobelco
I got problem with kobelco excavator Sk130-8
Got an engine control issue , it is a repetitive engine speed down trouble
When the code 06531 poped up, try to swap the ECU but that did not seem the problem, previous problem was code of 01102 & 06362
Try to solve by swapping with the related sensors but those did not seem solve and the cause of the problem
The excavator has become unreliable during this cycle of errors, does the issue come from the failed engine set wiring harness?
Unfortunately, I've never seen error codes like this with the SK130-8!
Can you take a few pictures of these codes while the machine gets these error codes?
Is the engine of the machine Mitsubishi D04FR-TAA?

01.png 02.png

Last edited: