• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

K&W Demolition Transportation

Turbo21835

Just a thought, that may not be tin, it may be Galbestos. Ive been on projects with it, and we have to send it to a landfill. We also have had to send aluminum window frames with asbestos caulk to the landfill also

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Great pics K&W!! did you make your own website? I would like to do something about like that but I have no clue how? Is hard/expensive?? Very Nice!!:notworthy

Some people will try and charge you a lot of money to build a web page.
As with anything a lack of knowledge can leave you open to rip offs.
If you can drive a computer ( your on here ) :D you are half way there.
I use "Frontpage" I am sure others will recommend other site builders.
Have a look around the web and ask questions, BUT DONT PAY an expert to do it for you.
I paid several hundred pounds on start up in 2001 for one page. It cost me money to add or change anything, so I learnt to do it myself. Check out my link in my signature. :drinkup

Sorry K&W, forgot to say great looking rig, real professional outfit.
Tell your better half :D that site is a great add :thumbsup

Last edited:

K&W

It is Galbestos siding from a local cement plant.....it just looks like tin siding :Banghead!!!!

Eric R.

Occupation
Operator
Wow, that is a dumpy looking dump. It only gets kinda trashy right at the dump site. Here in southern California they cover all the trash up every evening with wood chips or dirt. I would hate to drive my truck in there.

[-Agent-]

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Some people will try and charge you a lot of money to build a web page.
As with anything a lack of knowledge can leave you open to rip offs.
If you can drive a computer ( your on here ) :D you are half way there.
I use "Frontpage" I am sure others will recommend other site builders.
Have a look around the web and ask questions, BUT DONT PAY an expert to do it for you.
I paid several hundred pounds on start up in 2001 for one page. It cost me money to add or change anything, so I learnt to do it myself. Check out my link in my signature. :drinkup

Sorry K&W, forgot to say great looking rig, real professional outfit.
Tell your better half :D that site is a great add :thumbsup

Or better yet, pay me to do it, saying I am a "part time" web designer.

http://www.unitedserverhosting.net/
http://www.unitedserverhosting.net/eclipse/

Currently buying some new domains.

Gotta love 4GB disc space and 60GB of bandwidth. Unlimited mySQL and emails. Unlimited everything else. :cool2

K&W

Wow, that is a dumpy looking dump. It only gets kinda trashy right at the dump site. Here in southern California they cover all the trash up every evening with wood chips or dirt. I would hate to drive my truck in there.

Yeah, it's a C&D landfill in Ohio, and they don't use that much cover material.....not required since it's just C&D :Banghead, but all of the MSW landfills I go to have to cover up the waste with dirt before they close each day (some of them have huge tarps that un-roll and cover the working face too)!!!

K&W

I don't really go too many places empty :pointhead!!!! I was going to take it, but I didn't want to wait until monday to get loaded next door at Metal Management either!!!

kamerad47

I wonder what happen to him ?:beatsme I thought his post & vids cool to watch !

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
bill and his wife just had a baby, he's truckin everyday..................makin that $$$$

wigglet052.jpg