• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

K&W Demolition Transportation

nedly05

Great pics K&W!! did you make your own website? I would like to do something about like that but I have no clue how? Is hard/expensive?? Very Nice!!:notworthy

K&W

Hooklift set up is great :D...it has a 56 degree dump angle :woohoo...so sticking shouldnt be a problem ;)!!!

coaldump002.jpg

coaldump014.jpg

coaldump020.jpg

K&W

New Residential Flyer!!!!! :D
springadd1.jpg

New Commercial Flyer :cool2!!!
commercialadd1.jpg

Jobsite in Pearl River,NY ;)!!!
itsonagain002.jpg

itsonagain003.jpg

K&W

Thanks......it's coal!!!! Sometimes we haul it back to the cement plant to make some extra money (the plants around here burn coal to make cement):D!!!!

stretch

Occupation
gopher
With a bumper that low, do you have to use air or something to get it high enough off the ground for speed bumps and such?

LaLaMan

Im not totally up to date on what tipping fees are in the NJ area but $800 for a 10 ton limit seems like an amazing deal to me.

This is what a local comany by me charges
http://www.getadumpster.com/Rolloff.htm

I think with the 30yd theres a 6 ton limit, not too sure.

K&W

I like to think it's a Great Deal Too :D (although it would be about $850-900 if you were in NJ....which is still a Great Deal :rolleyes:)!!!!

Thanks, and the website is far from being done, my wife just put one together real quick so when people looked up the website, they would see something :Banghead!! We plan on adding a lot of new pictures and things now that the truck is actually out working!!!:D

DigDug

Cool video. Thats the jobs i like , the more pain in the butt the better.

kamerad47

The dump is one place I don't miss going too !! No more steak knives or forks etc. in the tires & the mud sucks! i dump in RR yards.