• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

K&W Demolition Transportation

K&W

I can drop, dump, or pick up a box without disconnecting from my pup trailer :thumbsup!!!
mats08-2012.jpg

mats08-2013.jpg

mats08-2014.jpg

mats08-2015.jpg

mats08-2016.jpg

DigDug

Good video, you have to appreciate someone that knows & does there job well.

kamerad47

It looks good ! But can you lift a loaded box with the hook out that far? Man that is long, I can't image try to dump them at a transfer yard or go to a job site in NJ with them! Hard to maneuver around? Hard to back up with the double pivot? & How about on windy days dose that pup want to wander?

K&W

Transfer Video's :D !!!

Grabbin a box at night :eek: !!!!!!

I have to take my time.....still getting used to the set up :Banghead!!!

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Hey KW i dont know about your model of hooklift it is an Ampliroll right that what I have on My single axle. They tell you not toextend the sliding gib part when loading and unloading your box. Maybee my model is different

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
playing with the new 247 MTL
That must be a Cummings in that truck, it sounds just like the Pete I used to drive.

I guess you aren't allowed to have an air locked retractable sliding hitch at all?

nedly05

[-Agent-];74624 said:
I know it does, it is in his video. But who wants to flip it up for every speed bump. XD

I'm guessing It's set up on an air strut so he can activate it from the cab.

K&W

My front axle has air bags so I can raise it up or lower it on the fly (in the pics, it's all the way deflated), and I can also lift and lower the bumper on the fly :D!!!! When the front end is fully aired up, the bumper is about 4-5" off the ground!!!! I like it like that.....it keeps me careful, because I have to take my time :D!!!

New Add/Flyer :D

Attachments

• Copy of new40ydadd.jpg
    Copy of new40ydadd.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,424
Last edited:

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher......................................:D

Sweet truck!:drinkup

K&W

:D Thanks....I ain't ashamed of the gospel......Jesus Saved my soul :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy!!!!!