• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Injector Pump is off, Won't line up.

joe--h

The last thing you'll get from this thief is a bill. Call the law.
Joe H

OldPhart

AMEN-I think whoever posted about your parts being on another machine probably hit it on the head-these clowns needed some parts and you happened to have what they needed. If you ever get this thing to dig again I have a thought about what the first deep hole ought to be used for...

OldPhart

And I thought *I* was having problems with my 530CK basket case project. At least it does start and run now even if I can't figure out why the rebuilt hoe cylinders are slow and weak while the leaking loader cylinders are strong.

Sometimes I just don't know when I have have it good...really feel for you, rutwad-this is a freaking nightmare come to life. Sure makes me think that I'll never again hire ANYONE without writing down their license plate number at a minimum and asking if they mind if I make a scan of their driver's license.

rutwad

I didn't give it much thought when someone mentioned the parts may already be installed on another machine, but you may very well be right. He was determined to take the front end apart so he could check the gears for timing problems. I told him that had NEVER been touched before. The pump was taken off, rebuilt, and put back on by somebody that didn't know what I was doing. Not only did he do that, but he took the gears home so he could make sure they were timed right. Again, I don't know how all this works, but wouldn't you need more than just those gears to know?

hosspuller

..."he took the gears home so he could make sure they were timed right..."

That's a new one !! Right along with blinker fluid and the smoke shifter. :beatsme

rutwad

Maybe it was the pump.:eek:

I wish I tripped. I was carrying a homemade stump jumper puller outside. It's probably 24" x 48". I was a little weaker by the time I got outside. I swung the bottom out (apparently 3' 11") and the top feel back with the top landing on my toe. That's when I left. It landed behind the split bone. I guess the force caused the bone to separate like that. It was one of those hurts where I couldn't even scream.

OldPhart

Well, I have not had occasion to dig into that particular cranny of my hoe's anatomy [YET] so I'm clueless about that, but given time I'm sure she'll need an itch scratched there also.

If you ever get your paws on those guys be sure to post back here with juicy details, please! I can't be the only one here who would just love to vicariously experience a fitting revenge on 'em.

rutwad

I did send him a message and said "If you aren't ever coming back to finish, could you at least send the parts back" or similar and left him out address.

rutwad

If I call Randy and he accidentally answers because he doesn't recognize my number, I am afraid I may lose it and say a few things I really should not say. But the Jack A__ could at least have the balls to say I'm not coming back or return my parts or something.

I'm not asking, but if anybody wants to call it is for the 1965 Case 530ck he worked on in Letohatchee for John Smith. I have been the one that talked to him most. I'm Johnny Smith. He came out once February 20. He will not answer calls, texts, messages, and has lied more than once about coming back to finish. Randy Price cell is 334-233-5911. He has a shop in Elmore, AL called R & D Equipment. It looks like the number there is 334-514-4555. Located at 65 Jackson Street, Elmore, Alabama 36025.

Randy Price, I hope you are a forum member. Just saying

joe--h

Why the hell won't you call the police?

What's the worst that could happen? They tell you they won't get involved, at least you tried.

You let this guy screw you and you want others here on the forum to call him for you? What's up with that?

Joe H

mikebramel

It's not calling for someone else to handle the problem. It's calling for mass pressure to let him know that others know.

joe--h

He won't call the police, he won't confront the guy. Why should Randy Price care if people he never heard of call him? He screwed the OP and got away with it.

"Hey Randy, this is Joe H in New Mexico & I think you're a bad guy!" So what?

Alternative scenario:

"Hey Randy, this is so & so from Elmore County Sheriff Bill Franklin's office. WTF is going on with this dipwad Rutwad and his stolen injector pump and parts ?

You wannna explain this real quick or do we need to come down there and talk to you?"

Joe H

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
Joe H you have way too much faith in the police, for stuff like this they are about as useless as t i t s on a board. They will just tell him to take it to small claims court which we all know is also a joke.. Sounds to me like this scumbag needs his legs broke to learn a thing or two...

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
Rutwad if I lived in the same town as you I would be more than happy to help you solve this problem.

joe--h

I live in a small town, the Sheriff here would definitely be willing to listen. If you don't ask you don't know what they'll say.
I've had them lean on someone & it works wonders. What's Rutwad have to lose? If he won't bother to call, why should he expect me or you to call for him?

Let me add this, the Sheriff may be familiar with this guy. Anyone who runs a business (?) this way has been in contact with the law before.

Joe H