• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Big Tackle Boy

Hi, I'm from over the pond in the UK. Just found the site whilst surfin. Looking forward to wading my way through the subject matter on here :)

GDL

i found it through google. i have a1989 komatsu d20p im having problems with. i bought used a year ago. i was using it to dig a pond and shut down for about ten minutes. when i went to start it agian i turned the key and loud pop and a little puff of smoke came out from under my right foot. now when i turn the key theres no power at all.
HELP!

camara

Occupation
Horizontal Directional Drilling Contractor
I found out about the site from the dodgepowerwagon.com site. I was looking at T. W. Halls power wagon pictures. Checked out the site and have been hooked since. Great site and even better pictures. I like the big iron, have a PC400LC3 myself with a 13' stick and a 30" bucket. Anyway I am a directional drilling contractor. No I don't do fibre work. I primarily do water & sewer and an occasional electrical project. I have pictures on my website: www.thedrillguys.com. I have read the posts about "Dig Safe" and I see you guys feel the same way I do. So I hope to learn a lot, make some new friends and see a lot of good pictures. Look forward to meeting you guys. Oh btw T. W. Hall that is a nice grader and a better powerwagon.:notworthy

ZAXIS

Occupation
Mgr./Member of Rainwater Construction Company, LLC
We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!
Hi, I was looking at equipment on Equipment Trader Online and got to this link. I have had a blast looking at pictures and reading the comments, great stuff!! Sincerely, ZAXIS

mrbackhoe

Also through Google, searching for "construction equipment forum".

I did btw. have some problems registering when I used Firefox, but no problems at all using Explorer.

BIGDAN315

Occupation
Self employed in the excavating buis and have been
Searching for a dump truck online and stumbled on to it. Glad I did.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

I was checking the stats on visitors to my own site and a thread on here was listed in the results on AOL. I remember the "Steve's site" being mentioned on ACME a couple of years back but I never found you, more to lack of comp time than anything else.
Great site, with a very good cross section of members. Well done. I think the snow ball mentioned a good few posts back is really rolling, you have posts cropping up regularly in the main search engines. I dont know of a better recommendation.:drinkup

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Bentworker2! :drinkup

dirtboy

Was looking into grey market machines, found the site through google....and then I told 2 friends and they told 2 friends who told 2 friend and so on and so on:D What a great pool of knowledge to draw from its like having a partner. Thanks alot for putting this site together:notworthy

EqmtRunr

Occupation
Paving crew
I was on tractobynet and was thinkin how much good info i was gathering when a thought crossed my mind "I wonder if theres something similar for heavy equipment" so i googled it and found this site. I am looking foward to learning much.
Stefan

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums EqmtRunr! :drinkup

angelsairman

Just another grease monkey..

I found you through a search engine. Im actually in search of finding parts breakdowns, repair info and parts for a Benati G53 backhoe in the states. It seems like nobody in the states has any info on these things. So i thought id come on here to pick your brains. I was a AGE (ageranger.com) Ranger in the USAF from 00-05. I got out and worked fleet maintenance for a specialty contractor doing just about everything at one point. Ive been working at a JCB dealership for the last year. Im one of 2 mechanics so i get into alot of diffrent things. So if anyone has questions mechanical wise give me a shout.:usa