• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

TomVDJ

I found this site while researching the incident where a CAT D8R bulldozer got picked op by the huge baggar 288 miner. If anybody has more pics of this accident, let me know!!! ;)

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
by accident

I was googling euclid belly-not bellydump and found this forum and signed up.
cheers:drinkup

euclid

Occupation
Engineering
I joined HCEA, but they never seemed to materialize into anything so I kind of blew them off and yesterday I got an email saying they had repaired the site. I think this site is much more user friendly from what I've read and viewed.:Cowboy

CAT D9H

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I had to search equipment listings on google for a cheap lowboy and this site came up so I owe it to google

Gasman

Gasman

Hi. I am new to forums. I install Natural gas lines, (Mains & Services) I also do maintance on exsisting lines. I also do a little Water & Sewer work. I have one Case BH & one new John Deere hoe, a 312BL Cat Track hoe with a NPK hoe ram. Several Ditch Witch trenchers, plows and a 920 Dir. boring machine, 650G John Deere Dozer, 2 185 CFM air compressors and 6 trucks. Forgot my Vermeer 8550 rock saw. I enjoy reading this forum. I found you by using Google. (Please Excuse my Spelling) I have been in business app. 10 years, I hope to turn my company over to my son in about 3 years. (Company name is Johnson Construction)

WabcoMan

Occupation
Heavy equipment parts manager
I was checking the stats on my website and saw that a whole bunch of people had visited it from this website (you guys liked the story on the Cat 666 - http://www.contrafedpublishing.co.nz/Historical/Classic+Motorscrapers/The+Caterpillar+666.html), so, being nosy, I thought I'd check you lot out, and liked what I saw.

I was searching for information on Wooldridge when I discovered the site.

BTW - I was responsible for the article on the Cat 666 quoted above:)

BBarnhart

initial search

did a google search for case backhoe problem. Site has lots of knowledge but I can't acess via a new message thread until after three tries. Have to attach my question to another thread. So far no reply so it is not very helpful. Need to be able to access for a question!!!