• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Truck Shop

I searched my equipment woes and I found the site with a thread on how my backhoe will be my biggest nightmare
Go up to the dozer forum there's one that could have caused people to sell there's. Isn't a purposed
forum on here that hasn't caused a nightmare or two.

twisted nut

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!
I did a Google search on an error code for my T180 Bobcat and luckily there you guys were.

I did a web search for how to repair a specific issue with a backhoe and this site came up in the search results.
I lurked for a long time before joining.

I will comment that the people on here appear to be top notch.

I've mostly been back to reading only, and usually don't even log in for that.

I wish I had more knowledge (or owned a machine myself) so that I could help others out.

Thank you.