1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Steve Frazier, Feb 27, 2005.

1. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Equipment Mechanic/Technician
    Welcome to HEF elksniper;)!

2. Swetz

Swetz Senior Member

Electric & Gas Company
    I too found this site while searching for some info on backhoes, and have been reading every post i can for a couple of months. I cannot believe how active this site is. Mose other tractor sites do not have half the posts i see on here. I am learning a bunch...Ty.

3. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Welcome to HEF Swetz;)!

4. Bentsteel

Bentsteel New Member

Boilermakers local 502
    Found this site through a google forums posting 2006 john Deere 35 D search/final drive diagnosis

5. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Welcome to HEF, Bentsteel !

6. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Welcome to HEF Bensteel;)!

7. DD Cincy

DD Cincy Member

Every t ime I do a search regarding heavy equipment issues, I find there are always links to forums pages. So I figured Id search "Heavy Equipment Forums" and baam....here I am. I think I am going to like this place! Thank you guys for putting this forum together.

8. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Welcome to HEF DD;)!

DD Cincy likes this.
  9. zeek89

zeek89 Member

Google.

All of my searches kept leading me back to this forum so I figured I might as well join!

Cheers