• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Marto

Hi all,

My story is a bit of an odd one. I do some work for a Caterpillar dealer in Australia called Hastings Deering. I'm trying to chase down the source of the photos of the Caterpillar 786, and looks like you guys know the score.

Cheers,

Marto

PMMC2012

I found you doing a google search on troubleshooting heavy equipment........and glad I found you! Great information contained here!

Jerre Heyer

Occupation
Snow removal equipment sales and service, Special
Steve showed up at my house with a bunch of T shirts...................Keep up the good work Steve.

Hurtin_Albertan

Was googleing about a peice of equipment and an image looked very simaler to what i was looking at. Clicked on it and the next thing you know........

BarnDigger

Occupation
Depends
Gotcha off a search for a small, old, old Hopto (Google results)

Just lookin to see what a good buddy of mine inherited, and find information for the old Hopto

Prospector

I found your forum/site through a search engine while looking for Case 1845C manuals (cheap), and am just starting to familiarize myself with this resource of yours.

I feel like a little fish in an ocean of whales, on your site. Other than the skid-steers, I am a little overwhelmed with all of the large earth moving machines and the different models within each grouping. I obviously have a lot to learn and it appears that your website is a great way to start to learn, much more than I realized at first.

biggerhammer

Yeah found this forum after doing a google search looking for service literature. Seems like a good place to share experience and info.

code52

Occupation
Construction official
how did I find you

I was doing a google search and one of your threads came up