• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Corunnadon

Hi, I bought a Case 580c Construction King and had one wheel with no brake and the other locked up, so even with the service book I look for experience users. Thanks

Don

ballistic71

Im new to this site. I found it while googling Deutz engine problems. Found the answers to. Thanks. Hopefully i can return the favour.

Corunnadon

Just went to google and inserted my case information, this great forum popped up. Thanks for it and all the great information/help.

Don

UrParts

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

I'm think it was Google.

Occupation
President
Steve Brand New Just now Today..
I found you on Pintrest of all places
someone had a D11 picture with your link on it.

Steve would it be OK for me to add a banner add from my Blog and web site to here?
I own "ironmartonline.com" (Link removed from here, in favor of the one found in this introductory thread.)

Thanks Jay

Last edited by a moderator:

Roadog

Occupation
Hauling Trash
Was searching for demolition related stuff and found this cool site.

TRU.X

Occupation
owner/rme of truth excavation
I googled trying to find a spec on cat excavators and this site came to the top of the page.

kiengine

A very great thanks to the honourable members of this site !

First of A very great thanks to the honourable members who have dedicated lots of their efforts to bring up this site .
This site is," A Boom of knowledge about heavy equipment."
Actually i am working in a heavy equipment company.
There were certain questions which arised in my mind .
For those question went through google search bar and came across this site.
Now feel maybe all the answers which arised are found in this site with respective to heavy equipment have come to an end

A heavy Equipment seller is aware of the details of it but this site will surely help to me as well those who are new in the world of heavy equipment

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to HEF, kiengine.

Thank you for the kind words about our forum.

We do ask that for ordinary posts, members use the standard fonts and colors that are the default settings. While the other fonts and colors are available, they're best reserved for very special circumstances. Thank you. :)

Mangleweld

Occupation
Retired. Now Farming, cattle
New to site, did a search on bobcat valve body leakage and got this site on Google.. Nice site great information and pictures on haw to repair can't say enough about the quality. Thanks

Craperpillar

I am a new registered member. A long time reader. I found this site when i was browsing Google for info on a loader we had. I love the idea of multiple equipment discussion areas. You'd think there would be more info on google about repairs. This site will help allot of folks. Hope i can chime in at some point and help. :)

TurboBarrier

Google! Searching around about hauling equipment and you were one of the first forums! just trying to get the word out about a product i developed to help the never ending controversy of covering the turbo!

plizotte

Occupation
Managing Director, Designs for Health
I found you like most others. I was searching in Google for related info and you popped up. I browsed around for a year or so looking for info about backhoes. I recently purchased a JD 410B ande decided to join up. thanks for all the great info.