• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
I found this site during a Google search a year ago while researching Operator control pattern preferences for hydraulic excavators. Seems to be a tie with regards to pattern preferences, I can run both equally well but apparently others have some difficulty.

CMX Charlie

Occupation
Sales Executive
Found the site on Google. New to the industry and keen to learn as much as I can and hopefully help some people along the way with shipping.

CAT303 SR

Occupation
Offshore oil industry - Australia
Google search for CAT spares ended up with a link to the forum specific subject
Great resource for info & swapping ideas

Rwhelan80

Occupation
Terrazzo Installer By Profession. Restorationist
Hi, Found the site looking for information on a 3600 A IH Backhoe. Was looking on dogpile, search engine.

BoomGirl

Occupation
Home Wrecker, Urban Developer
I found you via a link on EquipmentTrader.com ♣ Cheers for the helpful site!!! :drinkup

VOL427

Found thru Google trying to find info on mini skid steer to find help for replacing front mounting plate. Looking forward to posting question on mini skid steer forum

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums VOL427!:drinkup

casecx28

Found while desperatly searching for info
I typed so much into Google so fast, that I am not even sure anymore what actually gave me the hit :)