• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

melcraven

Google, trying to find steering parts for a 72-40 Terex wheel loader. This site will not let me start a thread so I can ask a question. I hate to hijack someone elses thread, but may have to use that method to get some help. Nice forum though.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums melcraven. New members are required to get three posts in existing threads before they can start their own. This helps keep down the spam.

You already have one post, 2 more and you can start your own thread.:)

DonBC

Occupation
Retired mechanical engineer.
How Did You Find Us

I found your site when someone from Allis Chalmers.com made reference to your site on their construction equipment forum.

AlbertaAl

Occupation
Grader Operator
There seems to be a forum for everything, so I googled grader operator forums and this came up. I had to join!!!!!

Cheers Al

Builtstronger

Occupation
General Construction
I found you while I was looking for information on the new CTL Cat skidseer, I wanted all the information I could get before I buy one.

Occupation
plant hire contractor
i was looking for a set of tracks cat 943 and this site came up when i put in cat 943 on google clag i did great site thanks .dg

du5tyl

Found by searching Google for information on working on a caterpillar skid steer.

HallmarkTubular

New to this

I found this forum when looking for places to advertise Loader/Operator positions. I am a recruiter with a small but very successful company in Nisku, AB. We are currently preparing to undertake a new and exciting project, where we will need two OCTG experienced Loader/Operators to assist us in making this project a success.