• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

alleyoop

Occupation
I am the house forman but dont tell her that
A friend told me about it,and thanks too a friend.

alleyoop

Occupation
I am the house forman but dont tell her that
I was trying to find a 980 sr #42 h 711 what year and some other info

Lexy

Occupation
Freelance Photographer (For Hire!)
I am a Western Kentucky native. That's where I was born and raised and I am working on collecting old mine photos from the area. I did a search for some equipment and just ran upon the webpage. I took a moment to browse through and found it to be an interesting forum and perhaps a chance to share some pictures of the mega-excavators I have recently collected! My family has around 150 years worth of coal mining history in it, and if things don't get better for me soon here in Nashville I may be heading back to Western KY. and adding to it. LOL!! Jobs around here are still very hard to find.

I have always had a HUGE fascination with equipment and I have ran some before. Being a coal miners son means I have been around alot of machines in my life. Of course, I married a women who's father is the head safety executive for a local rock quarry and paving company here in Middle Tennessee and Northern Alabama. Thanks for having me around fellas!!!! Take care and Merry Christmas!

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
I am a Western Kentucky native. That's where I was born and raised.......................... I am working on collecting old mine photos from the area. Thanks for having me around fellas!!!! Take care and Merry Christmas!

Very good to have you drop in and join us Lexy. A very Merry Christmas to you also.

Get another couple of posts in and then you will be able to share some of that amazing pictorial history you have. It sure sounds intresting. :drinkup

d.bielen

My son told me about it. I have a bantam 744T wheel excavator in pretty good shape. So far I just filled in a basement and dug about 400' for the water pipes used for a enviornmental furnace. The legs which hold it steady don't always want to work well and if I could get that figured out it would be a great machine.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Keep geting this e-mail asking how I found this site have replyed (2) time already
Cheers Wylie 5

I am not aware of any emails from HEF asking questions.

BE very careful that you are not being spammed or set up.

kthompson

Keep getting this e-mail asking how I found this site have replied (2) time already
Cheers Wylie 5

It probably is just notice of someone posting here and that notice is being sent to you. A quick read of it can make it look like it is asking the question only but scroll down and see if it is not an update of their posting. The same happens on each thread you post to or has for me with my settings.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Keep geting this e-mail asking how I found this site have replyed (2) time already
Cheers Wylie 5

Wylie5 does the email you are getting look similar to this?

Dear CM1995,

abouttogobroke has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Geographical Track Loader use - in the Track Loaders forum of Heavy Equipment Forums.

This thread is located at:
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2748&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
In west central Missouri it seems like to me that the one man show guys will have a trackloader. Most bigger outfits will ran a dozer-excavator combo on commerical jobs.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Heavy Equipment Forums

If it does then that is the normal "Reply to a Thread" email the forum sends out if you have it set that way in your preferences. If it is something different then it is not from the Forum and you may have some sort of Malware or other virus on your computer.

Last edited:

Janni

Cool site

I was looking for trouble shooting on main pump and there was on the site link Heavy Equipment Forums so I click and the rest is just to log in, meeting here interesting options and advises interesting (free help or good advise is worth week in the office or under the machine banging your head what’s next)...........:beatsme
Keep rocking all the best from the west for new year:bash

lynchy

Occupation
Plant operator
round about way!

was on Contractor talk forum,somebody recomened Classic Machinery Forum,found HEF through that!:notworthy

AdrianD

Was looking for parts for my backhoe and I stumbled upon a thread where somebody showed repairs in progress :)