• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I don’t remember how I found you. I am from Phoenix AZ. I’ve been in business for myself for almost 2 years now. I had been reading a thread about another newbie in business and having the same struggles as me. Scheduling and so forth. It was a huge help for me. I never thought I would be going into business for myself at 50 yrs old.

Welcome to the Forums! We are close in age and I've never had a "real" job, always worked for myself. Lot's of good info here. Glad to have you.

What’s up fellas? Small independent field tech here! Found you guys looking for some answers on a jd 490e with slow functions!

Welcome to the Forums! We have a breadth of mechanical talent here on the board where you can fit right in.

Last edited:

DaltonB

New member here. I came across this site after scouring google for answers as too why I’ve got a 5 ton paperweight sitting in a field. Honestly I’m super excited too have found this forum!! You guys are amazing, not only is everyone knowledgeable but quick to help !! I now have a diagnosis and can start with the needed repairs.

neri

Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Found this forum through a google search maybe 5-6 years ago?
Had issues with a Caterpillar 920 and I found some info here...

NRath

Found this joint through a Google search when researching machines before jumping into the heavy equipment life. Alright, not really jumping in the life, but I am in it to get my hands dirty!

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
Hello.Found this forum from youtube farmer ''FarmCraft101'' :).

I love watching him too...He goes to great lengths to explain the inner workings of whatever project he is on.

Welcome!

JD55

I have a carco ( F50PS) winch. Does anyone know the size ( dia. and how many splines) of the input shaft that you connect the drive shaft.

kalawit@23

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!
i found this forum in google.i want to learn more about heavy equipment i hope im welcome her

Junkcars

i came accross this website while doing research on equipment i lurked for a while then i needed to buy a part for the loader i bought but i was stuck and i made an account here to seek help from this community.

Rannie

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!
I found this site on Google Search thank goodness I did