• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Grader4me

Steve Frazier said:
We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

I was looking for a heavy equipment forum and found this link from plowsite.com
Really nice to see a forum on heavy equipment, as there is a wealth of information for new and experienced operators as well. You cover a wide range of topics and recieve professional opinions from all over the country. Good Stuff!!

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for joining us!! Our membership has been growing steadily and has really taken off the past couple weeks. Take a look around, feel free to jump in any thread or start one of your own!

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
I come here because nobody else will have me!! :)

I googled for forums of this type.

Its much more relaxed than some of the other forums where members can be seriously colour blind when it comes to machines.

Forums are what the members make them.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Yeah, and, I only recruit those who meet our stringent qualifications. (Those would be: breathing, and able to manipulate a keyboard well enough to make some sort of sense.)

Really, I pointed out the site to TDU because I know we need somebody to keep an eye on Squizzy... :bouncegri

I suspect digger will be submitting travel expenses soon.......

And I don't suspect I'll be seeing a check anytime soon... :crying

:)

Wulf

Googled it researching equipment... you have a great forum here and a great bunch of guys