• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 450 . DIESEL

mcprp

I can’t believe your in Australia. I seen some of your posts from 2009 talking to some other dummy like me that bought a case 450 . Same problems , brakes , clutches , torque converter. Lol .

mcprp

Took a closer look today . Hydraulic pressure is at 200 but when I give it gas it goes to 250 . Still not high enough I guess . Torque converter pressure is 50 and when I give it gas it goes to 75 . I am able to steer with shifters but it won’t steer right . Got to be something with the left hy low clutch pack . Getting a lot work done with her though . Runs like a charm .

mcprp

Anyone know the guy on this forum that rebuilds the fuel pumps for case 450 ? He responded once but I forgot who he is . I think he calls him self the pump guy .

Delmer

Thepumpguysc @ A O L dot kom I think is what he says to use for email. Not dot kom, .com